Adamec: In the stands for Stewie tonight | The Boneyard

Adamec: In the stands for Stewie tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I would say that it would be fair to assume that "a few" folks from the program will be in attendance tonight. I'd like to be there. :oops:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
nice for the newbies to get out on a friday night and see what the future looks like

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
nice for the newbies to get out on a friday night and see what the future looks like
Yep. Azura, Batouly, Crystal, Molly, and Kyla probably don't fully understand what they signed up for, but it will be both more difficult and far more rewarding than they imagined. How cool is it to drive an hour to see a pro game featuring five former players from your school and listen to the ovation they get from a full house? It doesn't get much better than that.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
So, the blog says that team Canada will be coming stateside for a game. I'd hate to be them. I mean, they have no shot at beating any U.S. Team. And really, they just don't have the talent on their team. Name one player on team Canada who could start for UConn. That would be the day.

See? I am always right.

Reaction Score
Great old story when Rebecca Lobo was a freshman and a week or two into the season she was talking to a teammate about the UCONN fans are like flies hovering about, just when CD walked by and read Rebecca the riot act that UCONN fans are the life blood of the program and Geno & her started in front of empty gyms and never want to go backwards! Rebecca never forgot and whenever recruits came on campus Rebecca was always the first to tell them how important their fans were!
That's one of the "CD's rules", honor the fans, no nail polish, no tweet or media during season, no noticeable Tats, when out in public wear nice outfit not jeans, etc. which help our girls on the straight and narrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom