Adamec going the extra mile[s] to.... | The Boneyard

Adamec going the extra mile[s] to....

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Colorado Springs. The Dean of The Horde will be in Colorado providing info...with appropriate dashes of wisdom...to cover our favorite team.

In addition to the information on the players I wonder if he might track down
Carla Berube for a chat on the olde tyme days.

Maybe a bit later today you might start to check the following:

www.snyuconn.com

and/or google Carl Adamec Twitter

Of course the Journal Inquirer is a hot spot for UConn fans as well.

A 'hmm' on Carla: Last summer Carla was out there as a 'court coach' for an age group team. I would not be a bit surprised if Himself helped open that door for her. But this year...being head coach of the 16U group...it seems apparent that USABasketball was darn pleased with Carla's work last summer....great job by Berrrrruuubeeee!

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
USA Women’s U16 Trials Offer Golden Opportunity

BTW: here is a link to a very recent USABasketball article basically describing their
philosophy of inviting around 35 kids with their expenses being paid and then over 100 more
who wish to pay their own way for the 16U trials and gain that experience.

Several quotes from Aliyah Boston....of Worcester Academy fame....who went last year on her own dime....was a very late cut....was the youngest out there
and this summer her trip is funded by USABasketball.

She is one I'm especially rooting for.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Bump: hit the link for SNYUConn in this thread and you will find several articles of interest by Carl...on Aliyah Boston,
Samantha Brunelle and Carla Berube....I'm sure more will follow as the trials go on.

BTW: check out the wake-up time by Aliyah for basketball skills work once she got this invitation.
Can you say 'motivation'!!!

Reaction Score
Bump: hit the link for SNYUConn in this thread and you will find several articles of interest by Carl...on Aliyah Boston,
Samantha Brunelle and Carla Berube....I'm sure more will follow as the trials go on.

BTW: check out the wake-up time by Aliyah for basketball skills work once she got this invitation.
Can you say 'motivation'!!!
I'll go out on the limb and say Boston is a UConn lock and Brunelle isn't far behind. Just makes too much sense for them.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Bump again: Carl's recent articles feature reports on the 3 Philly Belles....on Fran Belibi [aka The Dunker]....and Paige Bueckers [the elite rising soph point from Minnesota]

Great stuff!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom