Adamec: Geno knows what Cal's going through | The Boneyard

Adamec: Geno knows what Cal's going through

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Thanks for posting. And if you want an idea of what Geno thinks is the route needed to become a good coach her it is:
“She was a teammate of (former Duke guard) Hilary Howard at Scarsdale High so I’ve known her since she was 17-years-old,” Auriemma said. “It was 1994-95. I’m thrilled because Lindsay’s done it in a way you need to do it to be successful at this level today. She was an assistant for a number of years at pretty good places, went to a mid-major, learned how to build a program and run a program, and took that and went to Cal and took them to places they hadn’t been. I couldn’t be more proud of her and happy for her.”

Reaction Score
Gotlieb knows her team is not beat UCONN at MSG on Sunday, She wants her team to see what it takes for 40 minutes in a true road game against the best team America. Their schedule on gets easier after today. Plus, Geno likes her and will not run up the score once the game is in hand. This game will be like a Final 4 game for CAL and it should be plus they get awesome National coverage for recruiting. No WCBB team in America is on National TV more than UCONN.....IMO, both teams will be cold at the outset today playing at MSG......UCONN's D will flow over to their Offense and get them started..........My Big 3 today are Dolson, Stewart and Bria followed by KML.............

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Gotlieb knows her team is not beat UCONN at MSG on Sunday, She wants her team to see what it takes for 40 minutes in a true road game against the best team America. Their schedule on gets easier after today. Plus, Geno likes her and will not run up the score once the game is in hand. This game will be like a Final 4 game for CAL and it should be plus they get awesome National coverage for recruiting. No WCBB team in America is on National TV more than UCONN.....IMO, both teams will be cold at the outset today playing at MSG......UCONN's D will flow over to their Offense and get them started..........My Big 3 today are Dolson, Stewart and Bria followed by KML.............

Doesn't mean UCONN won't drop a 50 point margin on them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom