Adamec: Fudd ready to put strength to the test | The Boneyard

Adamec: Fudd ready to put strength to the test

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
But to those who think she’s only a shooter, Fudd is working to convince them to think again.

“I don’t really say anything to them, because I am a good shooter,” Fudd said. “But if they think that’s all I can do then I’ll just prove them wrong. I’ve gotten better at reading and making better decisions whether that be passing or scoring or driving. I feel like I’m a good playmaker.”

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Our program has a lot of attention paid to it relative to anyone else in the country,” UConn coach Geno Auriemma said. “Kids that are good probably get unfairly exalted and the kids that don’t live up to expectations that are too high for them get something other than that. That’s part of coming to school here and playing in our program. It’s not for everyone. But for those who can meet those expectations, it’s the most rewarding place in America to play.”

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Didn't see that coming, but boy I love it. I have no doubt Azzi is tough. Her training regime of years duration tells you all you need to know. Then there are two tough savy parents. As basketball fans we are more than blessed.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Fudd’s play in the U19 world championship clearly demonstrated that she’s a complete player. Not only did she shoot 50%+ from the arc, but she lead the entire tournament in assists, and also played tough defense.

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
We keep drooling about how Bueckers and Fudd complement each other offensively, but imagine if Fudd becomes a great one-on-one defender as a complement to how well Bueckers plays the passing lanes. Our perimeter defense will shoot back up towards its glory days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom