Adamec: Crystal....and league tournament game time | The Boneyard

Adamec: Crystal....and league tournament game time

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
Freshman Dangerfield still seeking consistency

Carl has a lengthy article on Crystal....her performance on Monday...plus some good quotes from her.

BTW: he says that if UConn is the #1 seed in the AAC tournament....maybe a good bet....our quarterfinal game is at 2:00 on Saturday March 4....first game at noon. I think that would put us in the semifinals on Sunday in the first game...at 5:00.

Wonder if SNY will be covering any of these games...or whether they will be picked up by a national station?
Guessing that SNY will get the Saturday game...and be outta there for the semis/final.

Reaction Score
ESPN gets the AAC tourney games I believe. The early round games end up ESPNU then the rest on one of the main channels.

Reaction Score
Ugh, a 2:00 game. They always seem to start early games slowly....

Reaction Score
I think Dangerfield is really going play well over these next 4 regular season games and into the AAC and NCAA tournaments. She is going to get extended minutes while they rest Nurse's ankle and I think that will give her regular playing time needed to gain a lot of much needed confidence.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I think Dangerfield is really going play well over these next 4 regular season games and into the AAC and NCAA tournaments. She is going to get extended minutes while they rest Nurse's ankle and I think that will give her regular playing time needed to gain a lot of much needed confidence.

The regular season ends in 11 days. 16 days until UConn's first AAC tournament game on Saturday March 4. As you suggest, Geno could kill two birds with one stone.

Play Crystal and rest Kia. A win-win scenario.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom