Adamec: chats with A'ja Wilson | The Boneyard

Adamec: chats with A'ja Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Sounds like Geno will be in Lithuania for a few days to watch the U-19 team play.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
“I don’t have a list. Everything is open,” said Wilson, who received her first scholarship offer from North Carolina-Greensboro when she was in eighth grade. “When I do put a list together, it will be short and I plan to take five visits. I just don’t know where they’ll be yet. My parents will ask me about it and I tell them, ‘I’m thinking about these five schools.’ A few days later they’ll ask again and I’ll say some school and they’ll go, ‘Well, that just changed.’ It’s like week to week. But I’ll get that list done before the end of the summer.”
So, no, she is not down to UConn and South Carolina, or Tennessee and North Carolina, or anything.
She has advice for those following her recruitment: “If you don’t hear it from me or from my parents, don’t believe it.”

OK

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
“I don’t have a list. Everything is open,” said Wilson, who received her first scholarship offer from North Carolina-Greensboro when she was in eighth grade. “When I do put a list together, it will be short and I plan to take five visits. I just don’t know where they’ll be yet. My parents will ask me about it and I tell them, ‘I’m thinking about these five schools.’ A few days later they’ll ask again and I’ll say some school and they’ll go, ‘Well, that just changed.’ It’s like week to week. But I’ll get that list done before the end of the summer.”
So, no, she is not down to UConn and South Carolina, or Tennessee and North Carolina, or anything.
She has advice for those following her recruitment: “If you don’t hear it from me or from my parents, don’t believe it.”

OK
Think we're just gonna have to wait on this one. :( (I'm not a good waiter - didn't go to Duke)

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score

OK

I like her approach. There's not much less interesting in recruiting than a recruit announcing a final 10 or 11 schools.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I think that you mean announcing a final 10 or 11 schools.. :p

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Think we're just gonna have to wait on this one. :( (I'm not a good waiter - didn't go to Duke)

I like the way this waiter/Duke thing keeps popping up - we are getting a lot of good mileage out of it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom