Adama post game with Fanta | The Boneyard

Adama post game with Fanta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

Does Adama say at the end of this, “Im gonna keep going, two more championships then I’m out of here”

Oh yeah he said it alright. Would he pass up being taken at the end of the first round? He has touch and he’ll have the jump shot in the future, he’ll work to get it.

Reaction Score
He said "two more, championship, and I'm out of here"

Two more games, not seasons. He is going pro after this year.
Ok that makes sense. I listened to it back a few times and was struggling with it

Reaction Score
He said "two more, championship, and I'm out of here. Facts"

Two more games, not seasons. He is going pro after this year. There is a -250% chance he is coming back.
Makes more sense but you can’t blame us for wishin and hopin.

Reaction Score
BTW.. It appears that Fanta is now back on the bandwagon with the Huskies after his coronation/celebration of the Pitino hire and the Cooley craziness with GT.. Everyone loves a winner

Reaction Score
BTW.. It appears that Fanta is now back on the bandwagon with the Huskies after his coronation/celebration of the Pitino hire and the Cooley craziness with GT.. Everyone loves a winner
Fanta is just a happy dude. He loves everything Big East. It looks like he plays favorites sometimes but hes just such a good dude.

Reaction Score
evt_DT.gif

Reaction Score
So many coaches must have thought they had UConn figured out. Then Adama started passing down low out of double teams. Now they don't know what to do. Is he going up? Is he dumping it off down low? Is he kicking it out to 3 pointers?
He and Andre now have a vibe going when Andre is roaming baseline around dunkers spot as the double team comes to Adama.. Very difficult to defend both of them when disguised as well as they are doing..

Reaction Score
He and Andre now have a vibe going when Andre is roaming baseline around dunkers spot as the double team comes to Adama.. Very difficult to defend both of them when disguised as well as they are doing..
The odd thing is that the disrespect shown Andre on the offensive end is what has allowed them to exploit the spacing. Play Andre honestly and you may make it more difficult for UConn.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
A lot of people had doubts about us. Like picking Providence John over us.

He said two more and a championship and I'm outta here!

He has spoken!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score

Does Adama say at the end of this, “Im gonna keep going, two more championships then I’m out of here”

Ohhhhhhhhh!!! He said that!!!!!!

I love this kid!!

Reaction Score

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
i do too, haha.

randomly saw the other day that hassan and mamadou diarra actually have a sister named "fanta". could be good mojo.

Fanta is a pretty common West African girl's name. When I lived in Guinea I knew three or four women with the name.

Reaction Score
In Latin America all of the other flavors bottled by CocaCola are Fanta. Fanta de naranja is Orange Crush or whatever they call it. I don't drink soda so I don't know which are Coke and which are Pepsi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom