Ad with Kiah, Maya and Diana got my attention. | The Boneyard

Ad with Kiah, Maya and Diana got my attention.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
It is a marginally well-known fact that I am a big Kiah Stokes fan (and the highs and lows that come with that). So when this picture showed up in my Twitter feed, you can imagine it was met with a mix of wow this is cool and what in the wide wide world of sports is this? Maybe if she ever realizes her full potential she might belong in a picture like this. Then I see it is an ad for some basketball tournament when I come to my senses. If you take the words off of this, it would be the ultimate poster (well maybe a little better if you could fit Sue in there). If I was a kid, I would definitely want this on my wall

DQzAfe0XcAAq6Gh.jpg:large

Here is the full Tweet.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It is a marginally well-known fact that I am a big Kiah Stokes fan (and the highs and lows that come with that). So when this picture showed up in my Twitter feed, you can imagine it was met with a mix of wow this is cool and what in the wide wide world of sports is this? Maybe if she ever realizes her full potential she might belong in a picture like this. Then I see it is an ad for some basketball tournament when I come to my senses. If you take the words off of this, it would be the ultimate poster (well maybe a little better if you could fit Sue in there). If I was a kid, I would definitely want this on my wall

DQzAfe0XcAAq6Gh.jpg:large

Here is the full Tweet.

Everything you said............................me too.

Reaction Score
Kiah does rebound and block shots better than her 2 iconic teammates!

Reaction Score
I didn’t know about this tournament. But it would be fun to imagine a ream to take on those three. I might try: Stewie, Sue and Tina.

But I wouldn’t bet against Diana!

Reaction Score
I didn’t know about this tournament. But it would be fun to imagine a ream to take on those three. I might try: Stewie, Sue and Tina.

But I wouldn’t bet against Diana!
Or how about a team that won 4 national championships: Stewie, Mo, and Tuck!

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Here is the full Tweet.
"Marginally"?
Kiah is picking the team right? No need to be modest then, that would be like an MC not including themselves in top five.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom