AD Dave on ESPN 97.9 today (5/13) | The Boneyard

AD Dave on ESPN 97.9 today (5/13)

Reaction Score
I’m listening. The only interesting thing for people like us that hear everything on the board is regarding scheduling. A conference commissioner called AD Dave and asked if we’d help them out if they need to get some games scheduled due to pandemic cancellations, travel restrictions etc. He said, ”absolutely”. Didn’t say which conference.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I’m listening. Only interesting thing for people like us that hear everything on the board is that a conference commissioner called AD Dave and asked if we’d help them out if they need to get some games scheduled due to pandemic cancellations, travel restrictions etc. He said, ”absolutely”. Didn’t say which conference.
That’s a pretty big deal. If we can schedule a game if it’s an away game maybe get a home game in the future. Our tv deal helps with that. UConn is first in line before Liberty, UMass and NMSU.

Reaction Score
That’s a pretty big deal. If we can schedule a game if it’s an away game maybe get a home game in the future. Our tv deal helps with that. UConn is first in line before Liberty, UMass and NMSU.
I totally agree. Whatever the conference (it may be P5), it is a major benefit for UConn. We need to grab it. It may lead to other things later.

Reaction Score
I’m listening. The only interesting thing for people like us that hear everything on the board is regarding scheduling. A conference commissioner called AD Dave and asked if we’d help them out if they need to get some games scheduled due to pandemic cancellations, travel restrictions etc. He said, ”absolutely”. Didn’t say which conference.

There are only two possibilities. The others wouldn't be calling us if other games get cancelled because travel is an issue.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom