ACCT to NY, Barclays Center | The Boneyard

ACCT to NY, Barclays Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"The Barclays Center selected the ACC over the Big Ten, which has added Maryland and Rutgers to its conference membership."

Ouch.

Reaction Score
mavblues said:
"The Barclays Center selected the ACC over the Big Ten, which has added Maryland and Rutgers to its conference membership." Ouch.

Good. The ACC has a lot of momentum right now and there is only one solution to the B1G's NYC problem.

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Good. The ACC has a lot of momentum right now and there is only one solution to the B1G's NYC problem.

St John's? Manhattan? LIU? Stony Brook? Does SUNY have a hoops team? It would be contiguous and is a state school. Throw me a bone, I'm a little sloooooooooooow. :)

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The Barclays Center - Ha!!!!! Second rate.

You make it in NYC by playing Madison Square Garden. Ask the now defunct Big East.

Reaction Score
"The Barclays Center selected the ACC over the Big Ten, which has added Maryland and Rutgers to its conference membership."

Ouch.

Consider the source. It's a UNC site. I wouldn't expect them to be the most fair and balanced. Had the Big Ten previously indicated it planned to move its conference tournament? I follow this stuff pretty quickly and never heard Delaney say that.

Reaction Score
I like the comment from the guy pointing out no school is within 200 miles of NY. :)

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
I predict the same percentage of empty seats as we've been seeing in the ACC football championship game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom