According to the MTSU QB... | The Boneyard

According to the MTSU QB...

Reaction Score
...what the UConn defense shows you pre-snap is what they play.

In other words, there is no disguise. It makes it easy to be in right play to defeat the defense. It's hard to imagine a more damming appraisal of the Husky D. I knew the coaching and game planning were bad. But this is malfeasance. These coaches belong in jail.

Last edited:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Well, the Huskies were open and out about how much they suck at football anyway.

Reaction Score

In other words, there is no disguise. It makes it easy to be in right play to defeat the defense. It's hard to imagine a more damming appraisal of the Husky D. I knew the coaching and game planning were bad. But this is malfeasance. These coaches belong in jail.
Agree, Spanos doesn’t give the opposing offense many looks. Plain vanilla.

SwingDog

"THIS is the life you have"
Reaction Score
At this point maybe we can just get in touch with Weird Al Yankovic and see if he'd be interested in doing "Welcome To The Bungle" as his latest hit parody...he has plenty of footage to work with.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score

As if anyone they’ll hire will be an improvement.

UConn is no better at selecting coaches than I am at selecting the correct wine to have with dinner.

We are the gang that can’t shoot straight.

Reaction Score
As if anyone they’ll hire will be an improvement.

UConn is no better at selecting coaches than I am at selecting the correct wine to have with dinner.

We are the gang that can’t shoot straight.
DB hired Hurley. His hand was forced by the BoT with Edsall. He has full support from the state this time. I have complete faith he's going to hire the right guy for the job and support him.

Reaction Score
Joel Embiid Mind Blown GIF by Mountain Dew

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I think that was the most frustrated I have been at a game in a long time.

The team just stopped playing. I watched players being on the sidelines away from the team just goofing off.

They need an overhaul in coaching and on the team with some players.

No matter who is the coach I would watch the game tape and then burn them and say I never want to see this again on the football field.

Reaction Score
Nothing will change until somehow UConn is able to attract solid fbs talent. Nobody wants to hear it, but even if recruiting turned on a dime this year, it would still take several years to see results. Uconn needs to become a better place to be than at least some of the other fbs programs!

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It is what it is at this point. This is what happens when the head coach leaves so early in the season.

I feel bad for the players...but they...and we...just need the season to end. This has been painful.

Reaction Score
Nothing will change until somehow UConn is able to attract solid fbs talent. Nobody wants to hear it, but even if recruiting turned on a dime this year, it would still take several years to see results. Uconn needs to become a better place to be than at least some of the other fbs programs!
With social media plus plenty of viewing options for kids and their families, there is no excuse not able to recruit.

Please explain how coaches from South Dakota State U, Boise, etc. are able to get players.

Reaction Score
It's been over 4 years since we've last seen them beat an fbs opponent at home. What an absolute joke this coaching staff has been.

Reaction Score
I mean Diaco was better than this crew. That's all we need to say cause we know he was froot loop.

Reaction Score
DB hired Hurley. His hand was forced by the BoT with Edsall. He has full support from the state this time. I have complete faith he's going to hire the right guy for the job and support him.

I find it fascinating people think being forced into hiring Edsall by the BOT is somehow a suitable excuse for the absolute nightmare that has been unleashed the last 4 years. How can you be forced into something so predictably fatal to the sport that "drives the bus" of your department? I just don't buy it. I think he genuinely thought Diaco had to go ASAP and thought Edsall was the best option at that moment. I'm not so sure.

Reaction Score
I think that was the most frustrated I have been at a game in a long time.

The team just stopped playing. I watched players being on the sidelines away from the team just goofing off.

They need an overhaul in coaching and on the team with some players.

No matter who is the coach I would watch the game tape and then burn them and say I never want to see this again on the football field.
Travis Jones screwed his teammates with an unacceptable penalty and that single event flipped the switch and put us in a giant hole. If I was the coach, he’d wouldn't see another second on the field for the day. Same goes for the center. After the second false snap, I’d put in whoever is left that can snap. Kraj should been pulled after the second interception to make the point.

They are so fixated on eking out a win, they let the team go to crap in basic discipline. Until there are consequences and players are made responsible, there will never be a change. The day this staff is gone will be a great day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom