Access to UConn replays via the YouTube app/channel | The Boneyard

Access to UConn replays via the YouTube app/channel

Centerstream

I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but
Reaction Score
I currently watch UConn game replays using my Samsung Smart TV's web browser (a proprietary browser) and the uconnhuskygames site. When I select an individual game, a new tab opens with the game on YouTube.
However now there is a YouTube alert stating that they will stop supporting this browser "soon". I can't add a different browser to my TV.
I use a Roku stick to stream apps/channels that my TV doesn't support. I have the YouTube channel and this is my question.

How do I search for individual games on YouTube? I have tried Huskygames, huskiegames, the info currently on the browser tab: 12/3/2017 - UConn vs. Notre Dame (Jimmy V Classic) - YouTube and multiple others.

Does someone know what I need to use on YouTube to get the WBB game replays.

Thanks.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
1582730063057.png

I just go get them through the BY.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
View attachment 51240

I just go get them through the BY.
By using the BY link, as you do, does not affect my problem, the game that I select still opens to YouTube and that is where I run into the alert and "soon", I am guessing that the video will no longer be available.
Thanks @CL82

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Problem circumvented. I am going to go with the Fire Stick 4K instead of Roku or my TV. The Fire Stick provides 2 web browsers, Amazon's Silk and Mozilla Firefox.
My spouse already uses the Fire Stick and I was able to get to the replays in my usual fashion except the game is opened in Full Screen Mode and didn't appear to have the Settings icon in order to change the video resolution.

This might be a browser setting and I will have to investigate once my stick arrives next week.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom