ACC Taking Over 7 PM Big Monday Slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Not shocking:

David Teel ‏@DavidTeelatDP

#ACC commish John Swofford just told me the league will take over Big East's 7 p.m. time slot next season on ESPN's Big Monday.

Reaction Score
But there will be a new feature Called Chump Tuesday. Our new conference games will be on ESPN3 at midnight on tape delay. So it's all good

Reaction Score
Question: going forward will many or most games be on sny? If so how will the revenue flow?

Reaction Score
I hope that entire conference burns to the ground.

Unless UConn joins in the next couple years. In which case, I only kinda hope the entire conference burns to the ground.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I love the line about how it would be nuts to lose the great atmosphere in Greensboro.

You know, because MSG would have no buzz.

Idiots. Wish we let them walk in 1862.

I mentioned this before on The Boneyard, but in the chance UConn makes it into the ACC and the ACC Tournament moves to MSG, could you imagine a Friday Night Semi's of UConn vs. Syracuse and Duke vs. UNC?

Besides Knicks NBA Finals tickets, I can't imagine what could be a higher priced ticket for an event at MSG?

Reaction Score
I mentioned this before on The Boneyard, but in the chance UConn makes it into the ACC and the ACC Tournament moves to MSG, could you imagine a Friday Night Semi's of UConn vs. Syracuse and Duke vs. UNC?

Besides Knicks NBA Finals tickets, I can't imagine what could be a higher priced ticket for an event at MSG?

Not that long ago, I was excited about the possibility of a UConn/Cuse, Lville/Cincy (Calhoun/Boeheim, Pitino/Huggins) Friday night semi's... *sigh*

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Not that long ago, I was excited about the possibility of a UConn/Cuse, Lville/Cincy (Calhoun/Boeheim, Pitino/Huggins) Friday night semi's... *sigh*

I hear you on that brother.

I'm just glad I got to UConn vs. Syracuse and Louisville vs. ND in 2011 (and then the following night for the Title game!).

Prices for the semi's were very steep. I think I paid like $150 or something for the last row at MSG.

If memory also serves, I got middle level seats for the title game for like $120. Both those numbers could be off though.

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Featuring 7, count 'em 7, ex-BE teams!

When the band you're in starts playing different tunes......

RS9999X

There's no Dark Side .....it's all Dark.
Reaction Score
Stronger basketball line up:

Big East Division
SU'
Louisville
Pitt
ND
Miami
Virginia Tech
BC

or

ACC Division