acc rumors | The Boneyard

acc rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
they are going to try and force this asap. like lville and nd next year asap. i have talked about this before but i think any pre action the acc pulls with this is becuase they see something lese coming. they are going to hold md and any other team to time i bet.

think about this with the nbe crashing to hell
b10 adds ruty and md. ruty can get out for 20mil 2moro if they wanted. md will be happy with 20mil as the buyout alone never mind a speed up price
lville to the acc. all of a sudden nd ppl are talking about the nbe mess and going early like jackasses
then the b10 strike again. it has to involve 1 other free to go team. uconn. and as u know uva is the pick i have hung to all along. how can this happen?
cincy to the acc. now cincy and uconn can vote to disolve the league and everygoes goes asap. c7 get the name and goodies and usf, temple and crew build cusa6.3.

next year uconn and ruty are playing in the b10, cincy, lville, pitt, cuse and nd in the acc. and we wait for the sec to go hog wild and then the b12 to pick up scraps+fsu. i can see it all now...

Reaction Score
they are going to try and force this asap. like lville and nd next year asap. i have talked about this before but i think any pre action the acc pulls with this is becuase they see something lese coming. they are going to hold md and any other team to time i bet.

think about this with the nbe crashing to hell
b10 adds ruty and md. ruty can get out for 20mil 2moro if they wanted. md will be happy with 20mil as the buyout alone never mind a speed up price
lville to the acc. all of a sudden nd ppl are talking **** about the nbe mess and going early like jackasses
then the b10 strike again. it has to involve 1 other free to go team. uconn. and as u know uva is the pick i have hung to all along. how can this happen?
cincy to the acc. now cincy and uconn can vote to disolve the league and everygoes goes asap. c7 get the name and goodies and usf, temple and crew build cusa6.3.

next year uconn and ruty are playing in the b10, cincy, lville, pitt, cuse and nd in the acc. and we wait for the sec to go hog wild and then the b12 to pick up scraps+fsu. i can see it all now...

There's a certain serenity that arrives when emerging logic crystallizes into near certitude is there not, Dan? Surely Darwin and Einstein must have experienced such serenity as they contemplated things so basic yet unnoticed.

My quetion is not about the obvious correctness of your deduction but rather the positioning of the mascots that provide the conclusion of your various position papers. Are they shown randomly, divided into groups you believe constitute the next generation B1G, divided how you hope the groupings will be, or divided some other way?

Reaction Score
HFD

Blog and a twitter account, now!...you'd blow away Dude and MFer3.

Your disciples are wandering a desert...you need to guide them to the water.

I like cherry punch.

Reaction Score
HFD

Blog and a twitter account, now!...you'd blow away Dude and MFer3.

Your disciples are wandering a desert...you need to guide them to the water.

I like cherry punch.

He will require a ghost writer for readability ;)

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Of course, given that HFD has organized his disciples into a Navy, the wandering the desert part is not a little problem.

Day after day, day after day,
We stuck, nor breath nor motion;
As idle as a painted ship
Upon a painted ocean.

Water, water, every where,
And all the boards did shrink;
Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink.

:(

pj

Reaction Score
Of course, given that HFD has organized his disciples into a Navy, the wandering the desert part is not a little problem.

We can manage it:

article-0-135512CC000005DC-483_634x437.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...old-ghost-ships-reminder-desert-used-sea.html

Reaction Score
This info is supposedly coming from Notre Dame. That they believe both Louisville and them will be in the ACC next season for all sports but football. Obviously that does not mean it will happen, but it generally makes sense to break away as quick as possible. And that goes for both sides, although the Big east will want appropriate financial compensation for it to happen that quickly.

The thought also is that Maryland won't be gone by next season (unless they settle that exit fee dispute), making it a 16 team basketball conference for one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom