ACC network analyst feeling about FSU vs UCONN | The Boneyard

ACC network analyst feeling about FSU vs UCONN

Reaction Score
“If you are another team right now, this is the time you want to play UConn,” Gramlich said.

If your only goal is possibly getting a win, then yes, this might be your best chance.. If you want to see how good you really are, then no.. Playing against a somewhat depleted UConn team will at best give you an unrealistic picture of how good you really are..

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Decent article.

However the landscape has changed. Nika and Dorka return today. Only Azzi will not play. UConn is not depleted as some may thing. If Florida State actually thinks UConn is depleted - well - you are in for a very big surprise.

Never under estimate your opponent and their capabilities.

Reaction Score
It'll be good to see Nika and Dorka back on the court but we should lower our expectations. It takes awhile to get back into game shape and flow. but we'll certainly be better today with 9 healthy players and a bench with more experience.

Reaction Score
“If you are another team right now, this is the time you want to play UConn,” Gramlich said.

If your only goal is possibly getting a win, then yes, this might be your best chance.. If you want to see how good you really are, then no.. Playing against a somewhat depleted UConn team will at best give you an unrealistic picture of how good you really are..

Isn't CT still ranked 9th in the nation? Un-ranked Florida State to play a top-10 ranked opponent won't show Florida State how good they really are?

Reaction Score
I think Nika and Dorka will be so glad to be back on the floor that they will outdo themselves and be great. The rest of the team will be just as glad they are back and will do likewise. Florida State will find out what a top ten team can do. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score

Frankly, I'm for taking the win. At some point in practice or in a game or 3, I'll know how good my team really is. Of course MY TEAM is the one Fla St wants to beat. I've often said, it is not how pretty the W is, they all count towards your March standings, pretty or ugly.

Reaction Score
I think Nika and Dorka will be so glad to be back on the floor that they will outdo themselves and be great. The rest of the team will be just as glad they are back and will do likewise. Florida State will find out what a top ten team can do. GO HUSKIES!!!
Both shall hear UConn fans cheering them on every move, we are sooo happy to have them back.

Reaction Score
Isn't CT still ranked 9th in the nation? Un-ranked Florida State to play a top-10 ranked opponent won't show Florida State how good they really are?
Remember, it was a PRO-Fla St paper. They are supposed to be cheering Fla St. The Courant or the Rockville Reminder (whatever it is currently called) would be run out of Connecticut if they pick these Connecticut Ladies to lose.

Reaction Score
Should be an interesting game. FSU has been playing well. Sure, they are beating up on some cupcakes, but a win is a win. if they would have lost to any of those teams, then folks would have been saying how Florida State is underachieving. I am curious to see how much time Dorka gets on the floor today. Considering how cautious Coach G has been with playing players returning from injuries. Nika should be okay but then again, conditioning and pace of the game is going to be huge. I still got UConn winning. Never bet against the Heart of a Husky.

Reaction Score
Geno is NOT coaching. CD is the coach for this game. Geno's is sick and this is precautionary. GO CHRIS DALEY!!! win No.14. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom