ACC is having epic tournament | The Boneyard

ACC is having epic tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Probably record setting considering Duke, ND, Cuse and Maryland have favorable matchups to get into sweet 16

Reaction Score
Thanks for correction. Still pretty impressive...and sorta lucky.

Reaction Score
Stephen F. Austin is going to beat Notre Dame. And I'm not sure it's going to be all that close.

Reaction Score
Its the best conference right now no doubt about that but it will never be better then what the Big East was if it was you wouldn't need to pull teams out of the Big East would you.

Reaction Score
It's sorta futile at this point comparing other conferences to the ACC.

They added 4 of the top 8-9 teams from the Big East (UL, Cuse, ND, and Pitt), Duke and UNC are always good, and now with Bennet's UVA and Larranaga's UM, there are just too many solid teams.

I hated the ACC before, but now I despise them.

It's fun cheering against them though.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Its the best conference right now no doubt about that but it will never be better then what the Big East was if it was you wouldn't need to pull teams out of the Big East would you.

Just because they have had the victories in the dance make them the best conference?
I will bet if they play a head to head of ACC vs Big 12 the ACC wouldn't look that good - IMHO yeah the Big12 has shown well but definitely a tougher more physical league - closest to the OBE - the OBE was and will always be the best

Reaction Score
Epic my ass. Every team was favored to win Except Syracuse (who was better than Dayton anyway) Pitt did its usual turtle in March. And it was just the first round. My guess is if the AAC had two number 1 seeds a 3 and a 4, we might just be 4-0 too. Sad that things are breaking nicely for them (for Duke and Syracuse), so they'll probably get 5 teams in the sweet 16, which really wouldn't be a surprise they will all still be the favorite.

Reaction Score
To be fair, Cuse, ND and Miami played decent teams. Duke and Virginia just avoided getting upset by low seeded teams like they should have and Pitt lost. Now Duke, ND, and Cuse all have easy roads to the sweet 16.

Reaction Score
To be fair, Cuse, ND and Miami played decent teams. Duke and Virginia just avoided getting upset by low seeded teams like they should have and Pitt lost. Now Duke, ND, and Cuse all have easy roads to the sweet 16.
ND is playing Stephen F. Austin, who KenPom think is significantly better than them (25 vs. 38).

SFA was not a 14 seed. Notre Dame is going to have their hands full.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom