ACC Championship Is Rockin | The Boneyard

ACC Championship Is Rockin

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Yeah, moving to Charlotte was huge for attendance (courtesy of The Big Lead)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354414273.491567.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1354414273.491567.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 141

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
They don't even give you a score in that story...

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
To be fair, it was published in the second quarter.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
was he a duke fan trying to figure out what this football thing is?

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Duke football fans are hilarious. I still remember walking out of Wade Stadium on opening day 2007 hearing a few of them say "if you were any good you would have beaten us by more.". This was after something like a 41-17 UConn win.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Duke is going bowling this year. Just sayin'

not ranting at u...

if we played dukes schedule we would be bowling also. they beat memphis, fiu, ncc, wake, unc, uva. any relevant team this year in the acc who had a pulse dropped 50 points on them. the acc is fsu/clem and 10 sucky schools and it pinches my dicked every time some bball fan on this baord bitches and moans about going to the acc. maybe i have all of this wrong. dont fire p, who cares what attendance is and dont hire ko long term. this state is full of tards who have no clue what college is. this sorry ass mothering staff beat md at md and lville at lville. they lost at home to ncst. this team had talent and there is only 2 teams in all of the acc and big east this year that we couldn't beat on a random day. those were clem and fsu. they are the only reason the acc has a pulse. this uconn team should be runnig train on teams and this fanbase should be filling a 50k stadium but UCONN as a entity is everything up from the coaches situations down to the security guard not having his dam shirt tucked in. THEY ARE EVEYRHTING UP. i could find 4 other posters here and together turn the ad around this offseason without a dam question, its that sad whats going on up there. i wish JC would just come out and say it. i know hes trying to behave right now to make sure his guy KO gets the deal so i understand but after KO does get the deal, i hope he lays fuucking wood all over that ad becuase its a mess and little league in its ways.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
We should be bowling with our schedule. WMU, USF, Temple = should have won 2 out of 3 of these at the very least. Sadly, I think the Temple and USF losses were worse than the MAC's WMU. And I won't even bring up being blown out by the terrible Fruit. (okay, I just did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom