ACC championship game | The Boneyard

ACC championship game

Reaction Score
You think that V Tech will get a fair shot to beat coach K in his last ACC tourny?

dook will most likely beat V Tech in a blow out

Reaction Score
Duke's seed now? If they get a 2 I get sick. Prob a 3.

Reaction Score
Anyone see the attendance figures for the ACC semis and final game? Couldn't find them.

Reaction Score
I think the kids are feeling way too much pressure from the whole Coach K final season thing. This Duke season has not been about the kids on the team, It has been 100% about Coach K and his last time doing this or that, and everything in between.

Reaction Score
I think the kids are feeling way too much pressure from the whole Coach K final season thing. This Duke season has not been about the kids on the team, It has been 100% about Coach K and his last time doing this or that, and everything in between.
Just a weeee bit too much ego, eh?!

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Another disappointment in Ks final season. Loses the final home game to UNC, then loses the ACC tourney.

Va Tech played great, congrats to them.
Pairs well with Syracuse teasing their fans before Duke scored the final 20 points to beat the spread as Boeheim had his first losing season, and then falling behind to Miami enough so that they eventually won but didn't cover.

Barclays must have been rocking when they went up 29-27 at 6:33 in the first half. I wonder what the attendance was.

Reaction Score
The teams winning have upperclassmen . Bohannen, Iowa, Gillespie, VT
The one and done player teams like Duke and Kentucky will struggle in the tournament.

Reaction Score
Pretty sure neither Jay Wright nor the GOAT would lose to a bubble team with a 6-10 5-star athletic freak and a stable-full more of five-stars around him. Meanwhile, I’d love to see Coach K try to steer that crew of softies through the BET gauntlet. Probably wouldn’t get out of the quarters.

Reaction Score
They are likely not gonna publish them. probably save them from embarrassment
That's what I was wondering about as well, but I see that they published just under 16,000 for the Friday semis. I'd imagine lots were disguised as empty seats.

Reaction Score
I do think his players, and all the people around his program have gotten caught up in it. I think it really showed in the way they handled themselves in the aftermath of the UNC game. And they just aren't playing well now. UNC got them, Va Tech got them, Miami should have gotten them, and they stumbled past Syracuse. They really look like a dead team right now.

Reaction Score
I do think his players, and all the people around his program have gotten caught up in it. I think it really showed in the way they handled themselves in the aftermath of the UNC game. And they just aren't playing well now. UNC got them, Va Tech got them, Miami should have gotten them, and they stumbled past Syracuse. They really look like a dead team right now.
At least he’s doing something right, Time to retire. He really hasn’t had a “Team” in several years, he has had collections of HS all stars, but not a “Team” in quite a while.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
At least he’s doing something right. Time to retire.
Wouldn't it be great to be the team that sends him home for good? I wonder how many teams are hoping for that. (Insert Gary Oldman "EVERYONE!" gif here)

Reaction Score
That's what I was wondering about as well, but I see that they published just under 16,000 for the Friday semis. I'd imagine lots were disguised as empty seats.
Those ACC folks are crafty, listing capacity as attendance

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Anyone see the attendance figures for the ACC semis and final game? Couldn't find them.

They are likely not gonna publish them. probably save them from embarrassment
Did you guys see the thread/posts comparing BE ticket prices to ACC ticket prices? The difference was laughable. They need to be playing that tourney in the South.

Reaction Score
Did you guys see the thread/posts comparing BE ticket prices to ACC ticket prices? The difference was laughable. They need to be playing that tourney in the South.
Yes, saw that and it is the market speaking. Totally agree - they'd be crazy to come this far north again anytime soon. Syra/Pitt/BC don't have the draw to make it sensible.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom