ACC bringing in Louisville is meaningless, unless..... | The Boneyard

ACC bringing in Louisville is meaningless, unless.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
.....this move is enough to get everyone in the ACC to go all-in and to sign a Grant of Rights. Unless that happens, the ACC will still likely be picked apart.

Things are far from being over for UConn and everyone else.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
.....this move is enough to get everyone in the ACC to go all-in and to sign a Grant of Rights. Unless that happens, the ACC will still likely be picked apart.

The ACC is not agreeing to a GOR unless ND is in the league completely....and folks, that is not happening.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
yoda, 99 of every 100 looking at this baord right now laughed it up all year and now is caught bugging out becuae they have no clue whats going on. i appreciate the visit, but today will be one where ct businesses lose money due to bathroom trips to whipe tears from the eyes of fans who are clueless and just upset that louisville cc gets something they think they want for there school. its a funny day in hell.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
The ACC is not agreeing to a GOR unless ND is in the league completely....and folks, that is not happening.

and if nd did say yes to fball in 2015, then there is a 16th slot to fill. there are so many slots to fill and things to play out that this board is now a huge joke until ppl calm down and go back to crabbing about olander not rebounding.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
and if nd did say yes to fball in 2015, then there is a 16th slot to fill.

...and in related news.....if Gisele Bundchen shows up on my doorstep tonight and tears my clothes of insisting on wild sex, then I will be getting a divorce from my wife in 2013.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score

This is definitely a dynamic process and not a static one. Lot of moves still in play. It will be interesting to watch this over the years.

Reaction Score

It really is baffling how people would think Louisville is a better add. But so be it. I think people hate us for our success in basketball.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
Of course the ACC took Louisville over UConn. Johnny Unitas went there! Of Course the ACC took Pitt over UConn Tony Dorsett and Dan Marino went there!

This is the mindset that we're up against.

Reaction Score
It really is baffling how people would think Louisville is a better add. But so be it. I think people hate us for our success in basketball.

No one hates UConn......realignment is only about $ (tv markets) and football.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
That's clearly what the Big 10 has been up too... and the PAC-12... I'm not so sure the ACC is operating that way.

Reaction Score
The ACC begs to differ. Why else would they take a team in a smaller market than Uconn and is 2-4 in their last 6 head-to-head games?

Reaction Score
The ACC begs to differ. Why else would they take a team in a smaller market than Uconn and is 2-4 in their last 6 head-to-head games?

ACC is trying to pacify the football schools in its conference by bringing in what they feel is a solid program that will help their dreadful S.O.S.

You know the more I think about it, UCon should want the ACC to sign a GOR. If that happens, all of the current candidates for Big 12 expansion are locked up. Who else could the Big 12 add but UConn, Cinci, BYU & Boise St.?

Reaction Score
ACC GOR wouldn't be 100% the end of us since it would require ND all in, meaning the ACC would likely be looking for team 16. At that point, it'd be another head to head race with Cincy. I really don't know who would win that. On the surface, it would seem we'd win, but if I had to bet, I'd probably put my money on UC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom