ACC all cheaters conference | The Boneyard

ACC all cheaters conference

Reaction Score
If ESPN and the national media want to ignore psostitutes being provided to high school boys and blatant academic cheating then it is up to the rank and file to call them and the NCAA out on it. The lack of even handed enforcement has eroded any trust in the NCAA to police the sport. The leadership of the NCAA is putting college sports at risk. It is time to call for resignations. Put pressure on University presidents. Bring posters to games asking for resignations and for the media to stop ignoring the cheating.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I’m suprised (shouldn’t be actually) that the conference and the individual schools have not spoke out against all this. Miami, FSU, Louisville, UNC, Cuse, BC, etc.

Reaction Score
I've sent such letter to DT and his AG. Why haven't U??

Reaction Score
If ESPN and the national media want to ignore psostitutes being provided to high school boys and blatant academic cheating then it is up to the rank and file to call them and the NCAA out on it. The lack of even handed enforcement has eroded any trust in the NCAA to police the sport. The leadership of the NCAA is putting college sports at risk. It is time to call for resignations. Put pressure on University presidents. Bring posters to games asking for resignations and for the media to stop ignoring the cheating.
lets all revert to IVY League rules. No athletic scholarships. Grades and need.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I’m suprised (shouldn’t be actually) that the conference and the individual schools have not spoke out against all this. Miami, FSU, Louisville, UNC, Cuse, BC, etc.
Who is left that can claim purity in that cesspool?
Not even Puke can

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom