Abu Visiting Florida Today | The Boneyard

Abu Visiting Florida Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@HoopDreamsmag: Florida has Abdul Malik Abu on an unofficial visit today @MalikAbu_

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
@HoopDreamsmag: Florida has Abdul Malik Abu on an unofficial visit today @MalikAbu_
Huh? Wasn't he visiting UConn today?

Reaction Score
On one hand he could have blown off the Uconn visit. On the other, he might be saving us for the last visit

Reaction Score
If he was at NC State on Sunday, it wouldn't have made sense to fly/drive home to Boston afterwards. Maybe his family flew or drove down, so in many respects, it makes sense he's at Florida today, considering he was in North Carolina 3 days ago. Probably the info on him visiting UConn today, was inaccurate.

Also maybe the new practice facilty will be further along when he does visit! ;)

Reaction Score
Just a thought here...he was at Nc State on Sunday after visiting Providence Saturday. He is taking all unofficial visits, which means he and his family are paying for all the travel, etc. My guess is they figured it made more sense to stay down south and visit Florida this week rather than come back north and have to fly down south again. Just a theory...but I like that we get the last visit.

caw

Reaction Score
Here we are:
@AmoreCourant: Abdul-Malik Abu visit to #uconnmen was rescheduled for 8/24, I'm told.

That would be awesome, close to the announce date the better.

Reaction Score
I like it personally, provided he truly does visit on August 24th. It gets all his other visits in by the time he comes to UConn at which point he would be in a much better position to commit having seen all his finalists. Plus hopefully there aren't too many UF co-eds hanging around right now.

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
I like it personally, provided he truly does visit on August 24th. It gets all his other visits in by the time he comes to UConn at which point he would be in a much better position to commit having seen all his finalists. Plus hopefully there aren't too many UF co-eds hanging around right now.

I'm sure they had a few on standby for such an ocassion.

Reaction Score
He's visiting the weekend students return from summer. Better be crazy there.

Reaction Score
Makes sense. It's a very easy drive from Raleigh to Gainesville. 8 hours mainly on I95 with very little traffic. Hopefully KO can close the del on 8-24!

Reaction Score
Abu returned home after his visit to NC State so he wasn't going straight to Florida from NC State. Don't know why he rescheduled but I like that we are the last visit and it's on the weekend.

Reaction Score

Storrs girls at around the 24th should be hotter than UF girls even at this point. I will not overly worry about Abu's groin reactions by then. His gut reaction should not be overly governed by his groin area, though. If anything, it is actually Miami and Kentucky girls that can seal the deal. Glad they are not involved in the process.

Reaction Score
Guys don't get me daydreaming too much about UConn girls that first weekend back...

Reaction Score
From a Florida board regarding the visit (http://florida.247sports.com/Board/14/Abu-visit-20583000/1):
Already over...in at 5PM today, flying out tomorrow morning....unreal...kid spent like 36 hrs at NC ST....will still visit UCONN I believe...unless he had already decided UF was the place, just do not see how a 5-7 hour visit, then a night of sleep, and early AM flight is going to seal the deal here....

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Here we are:
@AmoreCourant: Abdul-Malik Abu visit to #uconnmen was rescheduled for 8/24, I'm told.

That's a great day as it is my birthday and would be an awesome present

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds