Abu/Terrell Article on ESPN as a package deal... | The Boneyard

Abu/Terrell Article on ESPN as a package deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
does anyone have ESPN insider? There's an article about "package deals being all the rage" and could 2 top 100 players benefit Providence, with their pictures up top. Curious what it has to say.

Reaction Score
Why don't u pay the $3/month and join, asking someone to post that info is a copyright infringement

does anyone have ESPN insider? There's an article about "package deals being all the rage" and could 2 top 100 players benefit Providence, with their pictures up top. Curious what it has to say.

Reaction Score
Why don't u pay the $3/month and join, asking someone to post that info is a copyright infringement
Oh stop being such a rule following little girl. ESPN and its insider content crap is so annoying. Their writers like Buster Olney are always dropping links on sites like Twitter without ever mentioning it is paid content until you click on it. I had an insider membership for years, I think it's a ripoff.

Reaction Score
This isn't new in fact I brought it up in ANOTHER pc ridden thread on here. I know it gets confusing with all the PC dedicated threads we have going...

Reaction Score
Then why in would anyone care what they say?

Copying their content in and not paying $3 is beyond amateur, it's not being a sissy.

Oh stop being such a rule following little girl. ESPN and its insider content crap is so annoying. Their writers like Buster Olney are always dropping links on sites like Twitter without ever mentioning it is paid content until you click on it. I had an insider membership for years, I think it's a ripoff.

Reaction Score
I have insider. If anyone wants me to share articles, I'm fine with it. Really it's no big deal to share. Takes 15 seconds to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom