Absolutely disgusted by UK fans; hope Diallo and Bamba don't go there | The Boneyard

Absolutely disgusted by UK fans; hope Diallo and Bamba don't go there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I occasionally check out and post on UK's Rivals board (Rupp Rafters), as a UConn fan of course. Mostly to see if there are any recruiting tidbits regarding some of the recruits that both programs are going after.

Today I noticed that one of their most popular posters has a smiling Anders Behring Breivik as their profile picture. Yes that is the terrorist who killed 77 people in Norway, many of whom were kids, in the name of white nationalism. I can admit that UConn has some crazy fans as well but this was just on a completely crazy and evil level. The most shocking part is that the poster had over 29,000 likes!

I was completely disgusted. Both Diallo and Mo Bamba are sons of immigrants and are Muslim Americans. I would hope that they take who they have "cheering" for them and what fan base they "are playing for" into serious consideration before choosing their schools.

Yes I know that not all UK fans think like that poster, but still 29,000 plus likes and that profile pic? Just wow...

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are blemishes on every teams fan base. Don't think Bamba or Hami will be thinking that much about the fans, they'll be thinking about this...$$$ and how quickly they can get it.

Reaction Score
I'm sure there are blemishes on every teams fan base. Don't think Bamba or Hami will be thinking that much about the fans, they'll be thinking about this...$$$ and how quickly they can get it.

I know there are jack***** amongst all fan bases, but to openly idolize a terrorist who intentionally shot kids point blank in the head in the name of white nationalism is more than a "blemish." I would think that even Palatine would be disgusted by that (I hope).

I know at the end its about $$$ and a career in the NBA, but Diallo had NBA personnel from 30 teams come see his high school games. He will have no problem regarding exposure at whatever school he chooses. He is already on NBA teams' radars. Now its up to him to choose which school he would most enjoy playing for.

Knowing that UK has fans like this will not be the biggest factor in his decision but if its a close call between UConn and UK it could certainly be enough for him to reject UK for UConn. Yes its about the money but its also about self worth and dignity. I am sure he would not like to play for fans who view his family and religion as sub-human or the enemy.

Reaction Score
You can spend ten minutes in the Cesspool and discover that UConn has its fair share of -bag human beings, too.

I hate to say this but if you're paying any attention whatsoever to college basketball this year which situation looks more attractive to you?

Reaction Score
I know there are jack***** amongst all fan bases, but to openly idolize a terrorist who intentionally shot kids point blank in the head in the name of white nationalism is more than a "blemish." I would think that even Palatine would be disgusted by that (I hope).

I know at the end its about $$$ and a career in the NBA, but Diallo had NBA personnel from 30 teams come see his high school games. He will have no problem regarding exposure at whatever school he chooses. He is already on NBA teams' radars. Now its up to him to choose which school he would most enjoy playing for.

Knowing that UK has fans like this will not be the biggest factor in his decision but if its a close call between UConn and UK it could certainly be enough for him to reject UK for UConn. Yes its about the money but its also about self worth and dignity. I am sure he would not like to play for fans who view his family and religion as sub-human or the enemy.

take it easy tough guy.

Reaction Score
You can spend ten minutes in the Cesspool and discover that UConn has its fair share of -bag human beings, too.

I hate to say this but if you're paying any attention whatsoever to college basketball this year which situation looks more attractive to you?
I think if any Uconn fan came on here displaying the same sentiments as that UK poster than this board would kick him off. That is some legit fascist neo nazi .

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I think if any Uconn fan came on here displaying the same sentiments as that UK poster than this board would kick him off. That is some legit fascist neo nazi .
If history is any guide, he would instantly be made moderator of the Cesspool.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

Palatine and I have disagreed on things in the past BUT even in jest to equate him and some nutcase using an insane azzwipe as an avitar is WRONG

Reaction Score
The Son of Saul profile is a little disturbing too... if interpreted the way I think its meant.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Dont bother, BigErn is the resident contrarian in this board, especially if anything even remotely negative is said about UK, then he will proceed to point out how we are worse. Without fail.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Scalingus, he also goes by "King Nebbish."
Yeah all these post calling out @ as a Nazi on a board he doesn't frequent is pretty BS and gutless, in my opinion. (Not aiming this solely at you Superjohn.)

is the resident conservative in the Cesspool. I'm sure these comments are tongue in cheek but still.

Reaction Score
Yeah all these post calling out @ as a Nazi on a board he doesn't frequent is pretty BS and gutless, in my opinion. (Not aiming this solely at you Superjohn.)

is the resident conservative in the Cesspool. I'm sure these comments are tongue in cheek but still.
It's a joke, I like more than anyone else on this board.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It's a joke, I like more than anyone else on this board.
Yeah, I get that I'm not sure it comes across in the posts though.

Reaction Score
I've never seen any of that here. But yeah that would be shocking. Who are the Nazi boneyarders?
I once saw a Puerto Rican guy with a Swaztika tattoo. I am still confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom