Absolute Player Regression Under Ollie | The Boneyard

Absolute Player Regression Under Ollie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Name one player that has grown or developed under Ollie that wasn't coached by Calhoun at all? I saw Adams come in and play decent and with grit only to watch him become LAZY this year. I'm willing to bet Gilbert's high school coach pushed him to be great in high school and I'm worried Ollie's entitled system will ruin it. I would not be surprised to see Gilbert regress after a year in Ollie's system if we can even call it that. I mean what are we watching? One on one play with confusion. Players not trying until its too late. Losing 50 50 balls like crazy. Getting beat on second chance plays. If this is what a Kevin Ollie team is I'll take the less touted more gritty players like Donny Marshall Calhoun brought in.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Kid's been in college for all of two games and you already have his regression in mind...

Reaction Score
Name one player that has grown or developed under Ollie that wasn't coached by Calhoun at all? I saw Adams come in and play decent and with grit only to watch him become LAZY this year. I'm willing to bet Gilbert's high school coach pushed him to be great in high school and I'm worried Ollie's entitled system will ruin it. I would not be surprised to see Gilbert regress after a year in Ollie's system if we can even call it that. I mean what are we watching? One on one play with confusion. Players not trying until its too late. Losing 50 50 balls like crazy. Getting beat on second chance plays. If this is what a Kevin Ollie team is I'll take the less touted more gritty players like Donny Marshall Calhoun brought in.

Don't worry about JA too much. Remember how awful Bazz's soph year was? or Kemba's? It's tough becoming the man who has to move the ball and score the ball.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score

This is a joke - right?
The freak'n kid has played 2 damn games
HS vs College is boys vs men
Yep, lets join the usual naysayers on this site and all say it together - FIRE OLLIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom