About last night…Bridgeport and some Tidbits | The Boneyard

About last night…Bridgeport and some Tidbits

Reaction Score
First , how magical was last night? Sold out Gampel , from afar looked impressive.
A win is a win….ugly or pretty is a win. In basketball you do not get style points like, Ladies Figure Skating. Rejoice …on to Bridgeport. And yes, it was like hand to hand combat last night…Gampel Pavilion is still the ZENITH of Women’s basketball .
Here go some tidbits: Our backcourt is as good as any in the country or the best.
If our bigs can score the easy options under the basket we will win it all.
Geno’s comments on Paige was just Geno pushing buttons.
When Azzi…Paige have the ball don’t you get the feeling that something good is going to happen????
What memories for the Seniors , who can blame the team for hanging at half court and absorbing the special moment.
UCONN is still UCONN and I never doubt the tradition….I got two tickets from a broker as good as seats as there can be and never doubted the investment.
Coming on Thursday from BH CA to Bridgeport expecting us to go to FF.
Go Huskies!!!! Great team win last night.
Leave you with this great video.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
First , how magical was last night? Sold out Gampel , from afar looked impressive.
A win is a win….ugly or pretty is a win. In basketball you do not get style points like, Ladies Figure Skating. Rejoice …on to Bridgeport. And yes, it was like hand to hand combat last night…Gampel Pavilion is still the ZENITH of Women’s basketball .
Here go some tidbits: Our backcourt is as good as any in the country or the best.
If our bigs can score the easy options under the basket we will win it all.
Geno’s comments on Paige was just Geno pushing buttons.
When Azzi…Paige have the ball don’t you get the feeling that something good is going to happen????
What memories for the Seniors , who can blame the team for hanging at half court and absorbing the special moment.
UCONN is still UCONN and I never doubt the tradition….I got two tickets from a broker as good as seats as there can be and never doubted the investment.
Coming on Thursday from BH CA to Bridgeport expecting us to go to FF.
Go Huskies!!!! Great team win last night.
Leave you with this great video.

They should have added Azzi's FT's at the end.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom