Abdul Malik Abu and Jared Terrell will visit Providence unofficially next Saturday, | The Boneyard

Abdul Malik Abu and Jared Terrell will visit Providence unofficially next Saturday,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
40310155.jpg

Reaction Score
Signs say yes; but a man don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy.

Reaction Score
This may be a silly question, but these "Elite Camps" that PC and Syracuse (among others) have seem like an awfully good excuse to get a bunch of your top recruits on campus at the same time. Why don't we (and every other school in the country) have something like this?

Reaction Score
Signs say yes; but a man don't walk on the lot lest he wants to buy.

Yep, recruiting is exactly like buying a car. And kids never visit out of respect for the amount of work a coach has put in even if they are never going to commit. That never happens.

I hope you're right though. We're most likely never going to face him and him going to PC is by far the most hilarious option.

Reaction Score
providence a team barely .500 in the past two years under their annoited savior. they gotta start calling themselves the 'PC Recruiters'. What is cooleys pitch ? Get us to the NCAA tourney for the first time in ten years? ill be absolutely sick if abu commits there

Reaction Score
This may be a silly question, but these "Elite Camps" that PC and Syracuse (among others) have seem like an awfully good excuse to get a bunch of your top recruits on campus at the same time. Why don't we (and every other school in the country) have something like this?

we did for some time, i think it usually was around the charity game.

Reaction Score
We have prospective UConn athletes PLAY with UConn alums who have had hugely successful paid careers. There's a big difference.

Reaction Score
we did for some time, i think it usually was around the charity game.
Hopefully when the new practice center opens we will be able to set up something like that again to show it off.

Reaction Score
I know it is the off season but two kids we may never get visiting a school that will not get them and is no longer in our conference does not seem like something we should care all that much about.
I know "don't read the thread"- however for those people that do not like the Pc posters talking Pc basketball here- these threads seem to serve only one purpose- giving them another place to talk about the future of their program.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
providence a team barely .500 in the past two years under their annoited savior. they gotta start calling themselves the 'PC Recruiters'. What is cooleys pitch ? Get us to the NCAA tourney for the first time in ten years? ill be absolutely sick if abu commits there
Great recruits commit to these schools all the time. They have the intentions of bringing the school to the promise land, but they always fall short. And they destroy their NBA chances in the progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom