ABC's of UConn Players by last name | The Boneyard

ABC's of UConn Players by last name

Reaction Score
We have a long wait until practice starts again so I wanted to try something for fun. Let’s do the ABC’s of UConn Women’s Basketball players. Can you fill in names of players by using their last name then first initial without CHEATING? Try doing it without naming the superstars first. I will have to say that I drew blanks at a bunch of letters. Then again some letters might not have any. As you can see I drew blanks on a few.

a) Abrosimova, S.
b) Battle, A.
c) Conlon, M.
d) Duran, A.
e) Elliott, J.
f) Farris, K.
g) Gaine, C.
h) Hunt, K.
i) ?
j) Johnson, K.
k) Kerns, C.
l) Lishness, L.
m) Moore, J.
n) Northway, S.
o) Ododa (yes, I know only half of her name)
p) Pattyson, M.
q) ?
r) Rizzotti, J.
s) Sauer, P.
t) Thomas, M.
u) ?
v) Valley, A.
w) Wolff, N.
x) ?
y) ?
z) ?

diggerfoot

Humanity Hiker
Reaction Score
If I understand correctly your objective I would substitute Missy Rose for Rizzotti, a NPOY. I have someone in mind for Abrosimova, 3x AA, but cannot fully remember the name . She was Eastern European I think and a transfer.

Reaction Score
If I understand correctly your objective I would substitute Missy Rose for Rizzotti, a NPOY. I have someone in mind for Abrosimova, 3x AA, but cannot fully remember the name . She was Eastern European I think and a transfer.
Funny thing is that I was thinking of the 1995 team and my brain went dead on the reserves except for a few.

Please make your own list.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Tiana Abrolic (sp)?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom