Aaron Hernandez | The Boneyard

Aaron Hernandez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think you fell for one of those spoof facebook articles. His trial begins in January.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Is there really any reason to have Aaron Hernandez threads on a UConn board? It doesn't matter if his brother went here.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Is there really any reason to have Aaron Hernandez threads on a UConn board? It doesn't matter if his brother went here.

What you don't want Joyce to take a victory lap if Aaron Hernandez is found not guilty.

I'm surpised he didn't link to a story about OJ's aquittal in the body of his story.

Can you even imagine being happy about Aaron Hernandez being aquitted?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Hernandez was found not guilt in Bristol County, Connecticut. He is from Bristol, but I believe he is being tried in Bristol County, Massachusetts. I guess if the verdict comes down in an imaginary location, it is only valid in the imagination. That's a nice sleight of hand, at any rate.

Reaction Score
Hernandez was found not guilt in Bristol County, Connecticut. He is from Bristol, but I believe he is being tried in Bristol County, Massachusetts. I guess if the verdict comes down in an imaginary location, it is only valid in the imagination. That's a nice sleight of hand, at any rate.

Or Bristol County England.

Aaron Hernandez will never know freedom again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom