Aaron Gordon Should've won | The Boneyard

Aaron Gordon Should've won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Agreed. Two of his dunks were the best dunks I've ever seen. Sick athleticism.

Reaction Score
His dunks were legit amazing. Best dunk contest I've seen in years.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Just finished watching. Gordon's second dunk in the finals was sooooo unreal with his legs basically parallel to the floor. LeVine was crazy too.

Reaction Score
I missed it, is there any where I can watch a full replay??

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
The 2 dunks featuring the mascot were amazing. The one where he basically sat down above him was amazing and was one of the best I've ever seen. Shame he didn't win. Not to take away from Levines's ridiculous free throw line dunks.

Reaction Score
The 2 dunks featuring the mascot were amazing. The one where he basically sat down above him was amazing and was one of the best I've ever seen. Shame he didn't win. Not to take away from Levines's ridiculous free throw line dunks.
Yeah Lavine's were great too, but in my opinion, Gordon had the 2 best dunks in te competition.

Reaction Score
Best dunk contest ever, I remember watching Nique and Jordan as a kid and the show Carter put on but nothing tops this. Lavine is sick and I think everyone thought there is no way Aaron Gordon could keep up but he did and he actually bested Lavine. Gordon going off of 2 feet and power dunking some of those was jaw dropping. After seeing the flight brothers, And1 and the like you feel like you've seen it all but in this setting it never lives up to the billing, well this one did. Sick display.

Reaction Score
I thought he should have won, but can't say he got robbed. That contest should be known as Ebola because it was so damn sick. That dunk Gordon did over mascot ....well the both were nuts, but that second should be studied by Sports Science.

Best exhibition by two men i have ever seen. Just sick!!

Reaction Score
What an incredible display that was. I feel bad for Gordon but I can't argue with Lavine getting 50s on all 4 dunks he made. I think the judges might have missed that Gordon started off tomahawking that last dunk before bringing the ball down to his knees. He was the victim of the high expectations all the other nasty dunks created. In any other year, that's a 50 all day long. I can't wait to see what these two cook up for next year.

Reaction Score
Well this might be in your top 5. Watch this degree of difficulty (also look at his left hand), especially the timing required:

Yea, totally agree. The timing on it is amazing in itself. He should have won. I know everyone still obsesses over the Vince Carter dunks, but Aaron Gordons were just on a new level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom