Aaliyah Edwards Full Season Highlights | The Boneyard

Aaliyah Edwards Full Season Highlights

Reaction Score
If she was like this as a FRESHMAN??!!! Looking forward to
next year. Well done, Aaliyah! Z

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
This just in.....................Geno has taken the "training wheels" off of Edwards. He is going to allow her to go FULL BEAST MODE for the remainder of her career here. If you thought she was a nightmare her freshman season......OMG!!

She's got a full season under her belt, she's adjusted to this level of play, she knows the system now and how to play in it. She did very well in the few games she started. I'm NOT going to begin a debate on whether or not she starts this coming season (but it wouldn't surprise me if she does), or comes off the bench. However I do predict right now that she'll get starter's minutes.

The video we just saw is the worst she'll play during her career at UConn. She's only going to get better and more aggressive with each successive year.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This just in.....................Geno has taken the "training wheels" off of Edwards. He is going to allow her to go FULL BEAST MODE for the remainder of her career here. If you thought she was a nightmare her freshman season......OMG!!

She's got a full season under her belt, she's adjusted to this level of play, she knows the system now and how to play in it. She did very well in the few games she started. I'm NOT going to begin a debate on whether or not she starts this coming season (but it wouldn't surprise me if she does), but start of coming off the bench, I do predict right now that she'll get starter's minutes.

The video we just saw is the worst she'll play during her career at UConn. She's only going to get better and more aggressive....if that's possible. :eek:
As I said a little over a week ago...
"As a matter of fact, if you thought Aaliyah was good as a Freshman....just wait. Our front line will be just fine". Could care less when she starts, she's got competitor written all over her. She's just the kind of player the other team hates, because, she's aggressive, talented, and NEVER takes a play off. She's got AA written all over her, probably as a junior - just love her effort!:cool:

Reaction Score

Here is a link to a video of her playing pretty great in the last 3 minutes of game time of the Championship game her junior year of high school.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom