AAC vs ACC vs B1G | The Boneyard

AAC vs ACC vs B1G

• Thread starter Deleted member 3149
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 3149

Just some interesting numbers I put together today.Keep in mind, the AAC has less teams than the ACC and B1G.

In conclusion, 80% of our conference has been to at least 1 final four, which I find impressive.

In terms of titles, we're right up there as well, even though we represent just under half of them. It's always been evident that UConn can hold its own, so obviously that's not the point here.

You take away titles and final fours from the 40's and 50's and the AAC is just about level with the other conferences. While I hope it's a temporary home for us, I'm excited to see us play some historical teams this year. Take it for what it's worth:

Comparison.png

Reaction Score
Good work. I had no idea that we were top 6 or so for both tourney appearances and wins. That's very impressive for "new money".

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Louisville has three titles now.and the AAC needs to get better fast or our phone needs to start ringing.

Reaction Score
Louisville is really not an AAC team though. They are on holdover for the ACC so they shouldn't really be included in the AAC's numbers to make a case as an AAC school.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
^^^^
well, we're playing them this year and they're in the conference this year

a strong showing for the conference, assisted but not solely by Louisville, will help greatly going forward

we can take an important first step, which would go a long way towards proving conventional wisdom to be wrong, yet again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom