AAC Tourney Tickets | The Boneyard

AAC Tourney Tickets

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So like I posted on the ticket board - they would aggressively lower prices.

I just bought a bunch so hopefully I didn't alter the price - but on vividseats.com you can get all session tickets with all the garbage fees and UPS charges for $68 each if you buy 4.

They are in 213 row K - which are mediocre but you'd probably only need to sit there for the finals (if there is a UConn run) unless they actually figure out how to sell tickets to individual games this time.

It was pretty funny last time - I bought four at about this price and went to the first 10 games - I couldn't go to the final and sold those tickets for $600 - so got paid $320 to watch 10 basketball games.

Long live the AAC.

Reaction Score
That's a good price for sure. I would consider if I could only buy 2 tickets.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
That's a good price for sure. I would consider if I could only buy 2 tickets.

You can buy 2 - the fixed cost of UPS makes them about $72 each instead of $68

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
if they were smart they'd just drop all the upper bowl tix to that price and leave the lower bowl around $100 plus taxes/fees

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
if they were smart they'd just drop all the upper bowl tix to that price and leave the lower bowl around $100 plus taxes/fees

Today uppers are $52 and you can sit in the lower corner for $102 all sessions.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Uppers are down to $45 and lower corner to $82 for all sessions.

If we have the fanbase we claim to have how is this possible?

Reaction Score

Do you think we have the fan base we claim? I don't. We will show up in droves if the guys make a run to the semis. Unfortunately, the fanbase is quite fair weather outside of the diehards and the opening games will be embarrassingly empty.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Do you think we have the fan base we claim? I don't. We will show up in droves if the guys make a run to the semis. Unfortunately, the fanbase is quite fair weather outside of the diehards and the opening games will be embarrassingly empty.

The first day is actually general admission which is pretty funny.

To make a run to the semis they have to beat UCF most likely.

Last time there were not droves at the semi-final game.

Reaction Score
The first day is actually general admission which is pretty funny.

To make a run to the semis they have to beat UCF most likely.

Last time there were not droves at the semi-final game.

Yea, you are right. It will likely be respectable (not embarrassing) but not impressive.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score

man its a really great deal to be able to watch 4 days of basketball for that price. Wish I was closer to CT I'd be there for every session. What a bargain.

Reaction Score
man its a really great deal to be able to watch 4 days of basketball for that price. Wish I was closer to CT I'd be there for every session. What a bargain.

Yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't. I'm not the fan I used to be due to the AAC slate. You'd have to pay me about 3k per day to plus pay my air fare and lodging to sit through the games UConn isn't in. At that point I'll buy my own beer.

I hate the AAC and I didn't loathe it so much until about two months ago when I realized I am more interested in the Big East and we aren't even in it. I just don't like the schedule. I like it for football enough to find it fun, but that is becausss the level of play is very good and football never played a truly great schedule like we did in basketball. I'm very deflated as a fan.

Reaction Score

My recollection is that last time there was a bit of a fiasco with the ticket distribution that kept fans away even when tickets were in high demand. The prices for SMU in the final were preposterous to the point that I felt irresponsible holding onto my ticket instead of selling it (I held onto it, since I never would have forgiven myself for selling).

I don't know how or if that changes this time, but I agree with you that we should fill the arena. I don't know how many fan bases could fill a 16,000 seat arena for Houston or Central Florida, but we should be one of them when there are essentially tournament games playing out in our backyard.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
$33 for all session tickets on vivid seats
Section 200 Row B

Really what would someone's excuse be? You'll probably get to see 2 UConn games and maybe more for $33. Maybe help make it look like we have the kind of fan base we claim we do. Maybe help Hartford stay in the host rotation and keep home court advantage some years.

You want to sit in the lower corner? $67.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Even better deals on Stubhub.

214 F - $15 all sessions.

You want to sit downstairs on the baseline? 111M - $20 all sessions.

Reaction Score
I bought too. 2 books for $36. Can't beat that. Paid $700 through UConn in 2014

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom