AAC Tournament Schedule | The Boneyard

AAC Tournament Schedule

Reaction Score
I'd like to know why the AAC Championship Game is scheduled for 5 PM instead of prime time?

Reaction Score
I'd like to know why the AAC Championship Game is scheduled for 5 PM instead of prime time?
Probably due to ESPN2 scheduling. I'm guessing they have another conference final that will be more competitive than the AAC final, so that game gets prime time coverage.

Reaction Score
Assuming it will be UConn vs UCF or UConn vs USF for the final. Who would you rather it be?

I would like it to be UCF so UConn can do a better job on offense than they did last time.

Reaction Score
Are the games whip around coverage ?

Whip around amongst what? Each of the AAC tournament games is at a different time.
(see the link to the tournament bracket posted above)

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
What has shocked me this year is that Wichita State was slated to finish 10th in the preseason predictions and they finished 6th. They only lost one game to the teams that finished below them and beat USF which was a shocker. (Pun intended)

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Probably due to ESPN2 scheduling. I'm guessing they have another conference final that will be more competitive than the AAC final, so that game gets prime time coverage.
Probably some lame MBB Conference Tournament games are slated in prime time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

MAAC (men's) Final ESPN2 7pm

Probably some lame MBB Conference Tournament games are slated in prime time.

Throughout the years the MAAC Championship game usually is among the most exciting of all of the title games....... They usually start at 9... but this year they switched slots with the Southern Conference.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oops... I thought the AAC final was Monday night... just saw that its Tuesday..... scratch what I said about the MAAC :oops:

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Oops... I thought the AAC final was Monday night... just saw that its Tuesday..... scratch what I said about the MAAC :oops:
So we're back to some lame MBB Conference Tournament! ;)

Reaction Score
With the (usual) 3 games in 3 nights, it will be interesting to see how Geno manages Crystal, and maybe Lou and Gabby, especially in the first game. Of course, after that, there's a long break before they have to play again.

Reaction Score
With the (usual) 3 games in 3 nights, it will be interesting to see how Geno manages Crystal, and maybe Lou and Gabby, especially in the first game. Of course, after that, there's a long break before they have to play again.
Would like to see lots of Z and Megan in this tourney. Get them in their happy place to the extent possible.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Not to be picky (well, I guess it is picky), isn't it over 4 nights, Sat., Sun., and Tues.?

Reaction Score
Not to be picky (well, I guess it is picky), isn't it over 4 nights, Sat., Sun., and Tues.?
Not for the top seeds. Geno does not have to worry about overextending any players on Saturday.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
Not for the top seeds. Geno does not have to worry about overextending any players on Saturday.
My goof, for some reason I forgot that the Semis are on Monday...oops.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Last years tourney was Fri-Sat-Sun-Mon, with SMU (6) and and ECU (11), Cincinnati (6) and Houston (10), Memphis (8) and Tulsa (9) playing in the First round. The Quarterfinals was UConn (1) and Tulsa, Temple (2) and Houston, USF (3) and SMU, UCF (4) and Tulane. Semifinals were UConn and UCF, Temple and USF, with Finals being that great slaughter of USF with KLS scoring 40 points and going 10 for 10 on the 3 pointer.

Centerstream

Reaction Score
The start of the games involving UConn might be interesting. For the Quarterfinal and Semifinal games, there's a live bb game preceding each. Of course each game is scheduled for 2 hours which is usually good unless an OT happens. If it happens, what will ESPN do, especially if ESPNNEWS is not available, send it to ESPN3?????

Centerstream

Reaction Score
My goof, for some reason I forgot that the Semis are on Monday...oops.
And I also forgot that UConn doesn't play on Saturday. My wish is that I can someday learn how to read a schedule.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Some games are on tonight, but UConn gets a bye so three nights for us. Ain't it grand when everyone is correct?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom