AAC Preview from ESPN.com | The Boneyard

AAC Preview from ESPN.com

QDOG5

I dont have a drug problem I have a police problem
Reaction Score
No wonder they're laying people off at ESPN.

Reaction Score
Didn't know we were last in turnovers forced last in conference last year. Think that'll change. Loved Rodney on D but he never really was much of a pick-your-pocket guy. Think Gilbert and Anderson are much more likely to be that type of player. Defensively, Gilbert, Anderson, and CV with some cohesiveness should be a problem for most backcourts.

Reaction Score
Didn't know we were last in turnovers forced last in conference last year. Think that'll change. Loved Rodney on D but he never really was much of a pick-your-pocket guy. Think Gilbert and Anderson are much more likely to be that type of player. Defensively, Gilbert, Anderson, and CV with some cohesiveness should be a problem for most backcourts.

Have never been the biggest Brimah fan but this is where I think we'll actually miss him the most. It's tough to really play aggressive perimeter defense without a decent shot blocker behind you in the paint as you've got much less of an opportunity to gamble for steals or even to play your man too tightly. Hope someone in the front court emerges a bit in that aspect

Reaction Score
The team that will disappoint you.
Memphis. In the space of three years under former coach Josh Pastner, Memphis signed eight top-100 recruits: Austin Nichols, Kuran Iverson, Nick King, Markel Crawford, Pookie Powell, Dominic Magee, Dedric Lawson and K.J. Lawson. Not one has been drafted (so far), yet those players combined to record just one junior season (Crawford) and zero senior years in a Tiger uniform. Depending on one's point of view, Tubby Smith is either living in or extending that aftermath.

Wow, really puts our problems into perspective.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Two NCAA tournament teams lmao not a chance

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member