AAC message boards | The Boneyard

AAC message boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do these other schools use the Internet? I went to both the rivals and scout boards for SMU and they are both the dead zones.

Reaction Score
Ponyfans.com probably wanna stay away from that though

Reaction Score
Guarantee Memphis board is lit up with "Fire Josh". Incidentally, the fact that Memphis got NIT snub drops an additional load of crap on this conference. I was looking forward to an all AAC MSG party. I apologize because I'm sure this will bring out U of M. Say his name three times like Candyman and he appears, like a horror movie

Reaction Score
They actually seem somewhat decent over there. A few stupid posts but for the 200 members of the message board, im sure that the ratio of stupid vs rational is much lower than over here.

Reaction Score
We lost twice to a team that didn't make the NIT...
Dag, when you put it that way......need to go buy some antacid to stomach that reality. Plus I have to deal with all their fans here. Course I usually just wave the titles in their face:mad:

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
They just started laying telephone lines in Tulane's corner of Louisiana...so maybe 20 minutes they'll get internet?

Reaction Score
They actually seem somewhat decent over there. A few stupid posts but for the 200 members of the message board, im sure that the ratio of stupid vs rational is much lower than over here.
Yep, I've looked on there before. Majority of the folks are actually remarkably sane for how rabid the fan base is here. They are actually a really knowledgable, passionate base. Just a little delusional about their historical place. Probably top 25, they think top 10

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Yep, I've looked on there before. Majority of the folks are actually remarkably sane for how rabid the fan base is here. They are actually a really knowledgable, passionate base. Just a little delusional about their historical place. Probably top 25, they think top 10

We are talking about the same Memphis?

They think they're top 10 all time? Hahahhahahahahahaha

Many old school fans don't even think UConn is a top 10 all time program...

Reaction Score
I was speaking about SMU's message board. I do not see anyone over there thinking they are the top of anything.

Reaction Score
What about Temple? They hijacking a dial-up modem from Villanova?

Reaction Score
We are talking about the same Memphis?

They think they're top 10 all time? Hahahhahahahahahaha

Many old school fans don't even think UConn is a top 10 all time program...
I may be exaggerating a bit, but reading all the comments on local sports pages and message boards I'd venture top 15 in their heads. Their history is actually very solid and going to Fedex for the last Uconn game I was surprised to see as many NCAA and NIT banners as there were. I give the program a lot of credit. However, they are basing it on Calipari history. The squid has the tendency to screw with your psyche like that.

Reaction Score
Did they take down the banners from the vacated wins?
Sadly, prior to reading these message boards I was ignorant of their pre Calipari history behavior, so the specific years weren't on my radar. Nonetheless looking up in the rafters, the volume of banners (seemingly legit) changed my perception of the program. I'll pay attention next year when we exact revenge. They'll be solid and I believe so will we, and I'm not an optimist....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom