AAC Freshman | The Boneyard

AAC Freshman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
To a fault I follow UConn almost exclusively. We have Adams and his future is bright. Enoch will be making noise.

Are there any other notable freshman in the conference that will be challenging Adams in the future?

That Lawson kid at Memphis looks good. Any others to watch in the future?

Reaction Score
Shake Milton has been absolutely tremendous for SMU. Easily freshman of the year in the conference and it shouldnt really be close. 123.7 ORtg, 40% 3P, 60% TS as a freshman. I hope he doesn't stay 4 years because he will be a monster.

Lawson is a high volume low efficiency shooter. I think Adams will surpass him soon but fall short of Milton for AAC FOY.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
ECU has a good freshman too named Barkley. They actually have a few pretty darn good players but they're really shallow with talent. Barkley, Tyson and White will be a good trip next year. Could scratch top 100. The buck stops there.

Reaction Score
Yeah, Dedric Lawson will be really good if he stays at Memphis for another year or two. His brother KJ Lawson should be pretty good too over the next few years.

Shake Milton on SMU like @UConnStats says.

Think Justin Jenifer on Cinci will eventually be pretty good, but their other freshman, Jacob Evans, is currently averaging 7 points and 4 rebounds.

Only freshman on Houston is Galen Robinson and he's putting up a decent stat line: 8 points, 3.5 assists and 2 rebounds.

Temple has a decent freshman class, but they're all role players at the moment: Trey Lowe, Ernest Aflakpui and Levan Alston.

Also, Tacko Fall on UCF - will be interesting to see how his game grows each year.

Reaction Score
Forgot to add that Cincy fans are crazy about Jacob Evans like tcf said. He hasn't ever played great when I've watched, but if you look at their forums they seem to think he's their next Kilpatrick. Maybe @kobe can speak more to that.

Reaction Score
Yeah forgot Tacko, he should be fun to watch over the years. I'm actually rooting for him to get better (i.e. NBA better). Only because what else can a guy his size do in life other than paint ceilings without a ladder?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Forgot to add that Cincy fans are crazy about Jacob Evans like tcf said. He hasn't ever played great when I've watched, but if you look at their forums they seem to think he's their next Kilpatrick. Maybe @kobe can speak more to that.
He has great poise and plays like a veteran. His shooting has taken a huge fall in conference, so his percentage numbers are not pretty (he is over 90% on FT's though). He just makes the right plays (like the steal against UConn). Not to mention he simply does NOT turn the ball over. He has 42 assists and 14 turnovers in 486 minutes played (turns it over 1 time every 35 minutes).

Reaction Score
Shake Milton has been absolutely tremendous for SMU. Easily freshman of the year in the conference and it shouldnt really be close. 123.7 ORtg, 40% 3P, 60% TS as a freshman. I hope he doesn't stay 4 years because he will be a monster.

But does he pass the eye test?

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Yeah forgot Tacko, he should be fun to watch over the years. I'm actually rooting for him to get better (i.e. NBA better). Only because what else can a guy his size do in life other than paint ceilings without a ladder?

My Giant 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3