AAC Conference Championship Tix Go on Sale on Friday | The Boneyard

AAC Conference Championship Tix Go on Sale on Friday

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
In case you are interested...

LINK

All 11 games for $99 seems like a good deal (I am not affiliated with the league or get anything out of this...just sharing with you guys).

Reaction Score
In case you are interested...

LINK

All 11 games for $99 seems like a good deal (I am not affiliated with the league or get anything out of this...just sharing with you guys).

Last night I bought tickets to the Regionals in Albany for March. Only a very few single seats available in lower level sections that are along the court (i.e., the three sections on either side of the court). I got good seats in an upper section. Maybe the lower sections are set aside for the competing schools to distribute, or...what?? I seriously doubt that all those seats have already been sold to average fans like me.

Reaction Score
I have tried to order tickets through Ticketmaster, but every seat is taken! I tried to call them, but they have a message saying to call later. I called Mohegan Sun, and they transferred me to Ticketmaster. Has anyone been able to buy tickets? This is the first year I’ve had any problems with it.

Reaction Score
I have tried to order tickets through Ticketmaster, but every seat is taken! I tried to call them, but they have a message saying to call later. I called Mohegan Sun, and they transferred me to Ticketmaster. Has anyone been able to buy tickets? This is the first year I’ve had any problems with it.

RW: for the regionals or for the AAC tournament?

Reaction Score
The AAC.

That's weird. I bought mine today. I used the link in my email, but also just went to Ticketmaster on another browser at the same time. One weird thing, though, is that you can only buy the tournament tickets today; single game tickets aren't available until February, I believe. Did you click on the TOURNAMENT link on the Ticketmaster listing or might you have accidentally clicked on earlier dates (that were only for those day's games)?

Reaction Score
That's weird. I bought mine today. I used the link in my email, but also just went to Ticketmaster on another browser at the same time. One weird thing, though, is that you can only buy the tournament tickets today; single game tickets aren't available until February, I believe. Did you click on the TOURNAMENT link on the Ticketmaster listing or might you have accidentally clicked on earlier dates (that were only for those day's games)?
I clicked on for the tournament, and I can get as far as choosing a section, but then it tells me all seats are taken, try another section. After going through 15-20 sections, even trying random sections, nothing is available. I buy my tickets this way every year, this is the first time I’ve ever had a problem.

Reaction Score
I clicked on for the tournament, and I can get as far as choosing a section, but then it tells me all seats are taken, try another section. After going through 15-20 sections, even trying random sections, nothing is available. I buy my tickets this way every year, this is the first time I’ve ever had a problem.

Try again. I just went on to check and there plenty of tickets available. Use THIS LINK, maybe?

Reaction Score
Try again. I just went on to check and there plenty of tickets available. Use THIS LINK, maybe?
Thanks for the link. I tried it again from a different computer (now the third) with the exact same result -- I get bumped from section to section looking for available seats, but they are all taken. I can't believe everything is sold out, but I don't want to spend all day searching section by section for a seat so I'm giving up now. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it!

Reaction Score
Thanks for the link. I tried it again from a different computer (now the third) with the exact same result -- I get bumped from section to section looking for available seats, but they are all taken. I can't believe everything is sold out, but I don't want to spend all day searching section by section for a seat so I'm giving up now. Thanks for your help though, I appreciate it!
Don’t they have a “Best Available” option?

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
We have attended the AAC tournament every year at the SUN. We have never bought all session tickets preferring to watch only the UConn games. Usually I buy the tickets at the arena ticket window when they become available. I have bought single session tickets through Ticketmaster (ugh) but we get better (and cheaper) seats at the arena.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom