OT- AAC Coaching Carousel | The Boneyard

OT- AAC Coaching Carousel

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Looks like there are already some shake ups in the conference...

Tulsa fired Bill Blankenship http://espn.go.com/college-football...-coach-bill-blankenship?ex_cid=espnapi_public

and SMU is hiring Clemson OC, Chad Morris (about time he gets a HC gig, but he's a year too late for a decent job... that $2 million a year salary should help though.) http://espn.go.com/dallas/college-football/story/_/id/11960375/chad-morris-clemson-tigers-offensive-coordinator-new-coach-smu-mustangs

SMU did a great job with the hiring of OC Chad Morris from Clemson, they will be a team to beat in this conference sooner than later. And Tom Herman the OC of Ohio State has been mentioned for the Tulsa job. (fwiw) Herman is a finalist for the Broyles's award this year. Now that I see how bad our team is offensively under BD I just wish we went with an high profile offensive coordinator instead of defensive.

Reaction Score
Maybe the offensive coaches can make some headway this next off season. I just hope they don't go into next August without a clear starting QB again.

Reaction Score
Maybe the offensive coaches can make some headway this next off season. I just hope they don't go into next August without a clear starting QB again.
Who do you think it will/could be? I have a bad feeling that we will see a repeat of this year in the QB position.

Reaction Score
Who do you think it will/could be? I have a bad feeling that we will see a repeat of this year in the QB position.

Reaction Score
Depends. Boyle as we speak will be clearly in the lead going into spring as he'll be the only one game experienced with this O-line and receivers. You have the NC St transfer Sherrifs(6'3" 233lbs) who will have been in the system for a year(though had to sit out per transfer rules). Then you have the inspirational leader of the freshmen coming in Tyler Davis. If he's close as good at QB as he seems to be a vocal leader.... maybe you got lightning in a bottle there. I wonder if he is poised to enroll at UConn in January. And then of course Diaco & Co could have found some JUCO gem we haven't even heard about yet. Should be interesting to see how that all shakes out by September.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Who does Tulsa get? If they hire the Ohio State OC thats two fairly impressive hires for the AAC in Morris and Herman.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Tulsa pays Haith $1.3 million a year? That is just amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom