AAC Championship Post Game Presser | The Boneyard

AAC Championship Post Game Presser

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere...
In another thread I mentioned that I thought UCF came in believing they could not win. Their coach confirms that in the first couple minutes of the presser stating that in "this atmosphere" it was impossible to win. Wow.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Never seen/heard Geno so spicy. Love it. "They'll can put us in the Middle East, we'll still win all our freaking games!" There's the interior mettle that Coach passes on to his players, what makes them so competitive and tough: greatness speaking.
As for Coach Abe, "We've never been here before." OK. But you can try to act as if you have.
PS/UCF is not only the biggest university in the state of Florida, it's one of the biggest in the country. That's a rich source of talent, as it is in football. They should get better.

Reaction Score
Never seen/heard Geno so spicy. Love it. "They'll can put us in the Middle East, we'll still win all our freaking games!" There's the interior mettle that Coach passes on to his players, what makes them so competitive and tough: greatness speaking.
As for Coach Abe, "We've never been here before." OK. But you can try to act as if you have.
PS/UCF is not only the biggest university in the state of Florida, it's one of the biggest in the country. That's a rich source of talent, as it is in football. They should get better.
And while she's right about having an intrastate rivalry, I'd argue the biggest ones, even in college sports, are not. Florida-Georgia, Texas-Oklahoma, and Ohio St-Michigan come to mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom