AAC Championship Game Photos | The Boneyard

AAC Championship Game Photos

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
Fun three days ended the only way it could. Now a rest, which I need to get my voice back, then on to the NCAA Championship Games. Only six more games and the last four I will be sitting with my son David. It blows my mind that even though he moved to Denver that in one calendar year we will be seeing 7 games together. If I ever make a top list of being a UConn fan that will be on it. Unfortunately did not get to chat with that many Boneyarders, but did enjoy the ones that I did get to talk with. Met a few Boneyard lurkers so that was nice. Hopefully we can meet before the games and or halftime in Bridgeport. It was the first time I bought the package for all the games of the AAC Tournament games instead of having a different seat for each game so all my pics are from the same angle so sorry about that. I do think I got a better view of the awards from behind which is strange. The funniest moment with the awards was when they were announcing the winner of the Tournament MVP and Saniya Chong was walking up to accept the award. Experiencing moments like that is one reason why I go to as many games as I can. Another reason is when it the season is over it is easier to wait until next season starts instead going to a few games and wanting more. By the way I wrote this thread by myself, all of the other threads that were long were written by close friends because I do not have a way with words(clue this is all one paragraph.)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1340875239304066.1073742079.100001448080687&type=1&l=000dafb88e 17097643_1340880325970224_1504076879518529505_o.jpg 17211928_1340881249303465_6152258564392851394_o.jpg

Reaction Score
Wow..looking at these pics really shows how close this team is . My sense is that Z is Butlers biggest supporter. She seems to get genuinely excited every time Nat does something good. The kids are under a lot of pressure but in some way, they deal with it in a one-for-all, all-for -one mentality

Huskie78

Husky fan stuck in South Bend
Reaction Score
Outstanding!!
And what a night for Katie LoUCONN!! #unconscious

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Fun three days ended the only way it could. Now a rest, which I need to get my voice back, then on to the NCAA Championship Games. Only six more games and the last four I will be sitting with my son David. It blows my mind that even though he moved to Denver that in one calendar year we will be seeing 7 games together. If I ever make a top list of being a UConn fan that will be on it. Unfortunately did not get to chat with that many Boneyarders, but did enjoy the ones that I did get to talk with. Met a few Boneyard lurkers so that was nice. Hopefully we can meet before the games and or halftime in Bridgeport. It was the first time I bought the package for all the games of the AAC Tournament games instead of having a different seat for each game so all my pics are from the same angle so sorry about that. I do think I got a better view of the awards from behind which is strange. The funniest moment with the awards was when they were announcing the winner of the Tournament MVP and Saniya Chong was walking up to accept the award. Experiencing moments like that is one reason why I go to as many games as I can. Another reason is when it the season is over it is easier to wait until next season starts instead going to a few games and wanting more. By the way I wrote this thread by myself, all of the other threads that were long were written by close friends because I do not have a way with words(clue this is all one paragraph.)
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1340875239304066.1073742079.100001448080687&type=1&l=000dafb88e View attachment 20511 View attachment 20512

Great job as always Danny. Thank you so very much for all the pictures you've shared with us during the season. Don't be concerned about your writing skills. Most of us are not critical of a poster/commentor's ability, or inability to transfer thoughts on to paper. We're more concerned about the "content" of the post, than it's grammatical correctness.
I enjoyed reading this post. You did a good job. I'll look for more of your pictures and commentary during the tournament. Thanks again Danny, and a tip o the turban to you.

Carnac sez.....you're the best!!! :)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Don't be concerned about your writing skills. Most of us are not critical of a poster/commentor's ability, or inability to transfer thoughts on to paper. We're more concerned about the "content" of the post, than it's grammatical correctness.
yeah right, Danny has a right to be in fear of posting
Kib.jpg

images

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I keep fixating on how big and strong Batouly looks in comparison to the others on the team. What guns! :cool::D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom