AAC board predicts UConn record.. | The Boneyard

AAC board predicts UConn record..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pretty embarrassing display by the UConn fans in there. "You can't use last year's record to predict how we'll be this year" one post "we beat the snot out of Memphis last year" in the next post. Yeesh

Reaction Score
Pretty embarrassing display by the UConn fans in there. "You can't use last year's record to predict how we'll be this year" one post "we beat the snot out of Memphis last year" in the next post. Yeesh

I was gonna say the same exact thing. The most ludicrous posts in that thread are from UConn fans.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
This year is a complete unknown and relies entirely on Diaco improving play at every position on the roster. Normally as unrealistic expectation. Fortunately, PP left so much room to improve and the schedule is the easiest in UConn BCS history.

Reaction Score
This year is a complete unknown and relies entirely on Diaco improving play at every position on the roster. Normally as unrealistic expectation. Fortunately, PP left so much room to improve and the schedule is the easiest in UConn BCS history.

Please explain how this is the easiest schedule in UConn BCS history.

Reaction Score
IMHO the last 3 games of the 2013 season is a better indicator of the teams capabilities. If weist wad the head coach for the entire year, I can see 5 wins and possibly 6. With 5-6 wins expectations would be higher, maybe in the 60-70 range. Everytime, I think about those 2 idiots and the horrible job they did, I am enraged.

Reaction Score
Please explain how this is the easiest schedule in UConn BCS history.

Agreed, I would submit that the AAC schedule (in football) is only a slight downgrade from the Big East schedules we were accustom to, especially with our 2015 division I don't think it is any easier trading WVU/Lousiville for UCF/ECU.

UCF~WVU (favorite/BCS type program)
ECU~'Ville (perennial contender)
Cincy (upper tier program)
USF (consistently underachieving since '05)
Temple (always tough to understand how they beat UConn so often)

Houston/SMU/Navy~Pitt/Rutgers/Cuse (aside from the regional history, these six are sort of a toss up)

Memphis/Tulsa/Tulane (at least we don't play this trio every year. Also, can someone let me know what Tulsa/Tulane bring to the AAC besides a sweet New Orleans road trip??)

Reaction Score
How can you not use past performance as a predicator of future results.

UConn certainly has never struck it rich in recruiting classes between seasons,

Phil Steele did not note many current players among AAC 1st-4th team athletes.

Speculation on results formulated by a bunch of wishful "IF's" does not make for a successful season.

Can't blame other fans perception of team.

Want to change perception and prove everybody wrong? WIN !!!!!!!!!!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
No reason in the world why opposing fans should feel good about our chances of success this season. That may well be different a year from now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom