A win is a win... | The Boneyard

A win is a win...

Reaction Score
Lol what the hell was that!

AT LEAST Arkansas is a competent division 1 power 5 team.

They suck

Reaction Score
At least a couple good signs. MD playing well and should start. Vital sighting which was sorely needed. KO needs to settle on a rotation. I think we all know that KW and DO can't play at this level and MD, EC and JC should be the players up front with Tyler Phommachanh and IW. We rotate them in with the 3 guards and Larrier. Not counting on AG bouncing back this year if at all.

Reaction Score
This is a situation where a win is not a win. That was a loss in every sense of the word. Absolutely pathetic. JC left at half. Blow this ship up and start over. AD Dave should not stand for this

Reaction Score
No - when we're justifying that a "win is a win" then it's time to rethink. There is no way JC would've been thanking God after that win and praising his team. Come ON - what have we become??

Reaction Score
I hate to say it but I can't see this team getting in the tournament unless they become a different team

Reaction Score
Well the win tonight was better than a loss but it doesn't mask the fact that this team has real problems. And that doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. I'll be curious to see if they can improve as the season goes on but if they don't this is going to be rough when they start playing better competition every game.

I actually feel sick to my stomach because I'm starting to feel like the program is on a downward spiral. I'll say a little prayer tonight hoping the team can get better.

Reaction Score
These results don’t make me feel confident in future wins but at least they are winning. 5-2 is where I thought they’d be at this point. Grind out wins and hopefully improve enough to make the tournament.

Reaction Score
Well the win tonight was better than a loss but it doesn't mask the fact that this team has real problems. And that doesn't bode well for the rest of the season. I'll be curious to see if they can improve as the season goes on but if they don't this is going to be rough when they start playing better competition every game.

I actually feel sick to my stomach because I'm starting to feel like the program is on a downward spiral. I'll say a little prayer tonight hoping the team can get better.
To me "are we in a downward spiral?" is turning into "we are in a downward spiral." Very sobering.

Reaction Score
This is a situation where a win is not a win. That was a loss in every sense of the word. Absolutely pathetic. JC left at half. Blow this ship up and start over. AD Dave should not stand for this
Was JC really at the game and did he leave at the half?

Reaction Score

LOL! At least he knows when UCONN needs a new head coach instead of some of these delusional fans who are happy we beat a 1-4 columbia team at home after getting whipped by Arkansas. I love UCONN basketball and KO must go and I hope soon!

Reaction Score
Who seems happy?
I'm surely not one of them. Some of the fans who think we have a good team out there right now. Unless something drastic changes I can't see us being very successful this year.

Reaction Score
I'm surely not one of them. Some of the fans who think we have a good team out there right now. Unless something drastic changes I can't see us being very successful this year.

Again, who thinks we have a good team? I don't see those posts.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom