A Trend I Expect to Continue | The Boneyard

A Trend I Expect to Continue

Reaction Score
Dangerfield leads the team with 34 minutes. It's early, but if her play today is indicative (and I'm not talking about the 3 point shooting), we probably lose more when she comes off the floor than when anyone else does. Azura can replace an awful lot of what our other starters can do, my guess is that no one else, including Kia, is going to be able to run the point like Crystal can.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Dangerfield leads the team with 34 minutes. It's early, but if her play today is indicative (and I'm not talking about the 3 point shooting), we probably lose more when she comes off the floor than when anyone else does. Azura can replace an awful lot of what our other starters can do, my guess is that no one else, including Kia, is going to be able to run the point like Crystal can.
Interesting point. Also note that Kia had 30 minutes. I hope the Huskies develop a 3 guard rotation, either with Molly or Coombs.

Reaction Score
I agree. Although many thought we we had a weakness last year with lack of height, which I agree with, we didn't have a point guard. And, after Mo, it really showed. Moreover, Kia is better at the 2. We can't expect CD's shooting to continue like this, but she is really, really good at the point. We did look really good in the first half. We'll know a lot more after the next 3 games. I am curious to see how we do against those 3 ranked teams.

Reaction Score
Interesting point. Also note that Kia had 30 minutes. I hope the Huskies develop a 3 guard rotation, either with Molly or Coombs.
That's what I'm hoping too. It might end up being that those two just play the vast majority of the game in competitive games, and that KLS (maybe Walker?) slide over occasionally. Bearing in mind that this is still one of the deepest teams that we've had in a while, the team is still stronger if we have another guard step up and demand time in the rotation.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom