OT: - A Thanksgiving Tradition | The Boneyard

OT: A Thanksgiving Tradition

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Many radio stations across the nation play this on or about each Thanksgiving Day . In case you missed it this year, I am happy to submit it for your holiday listening pleasure. Just put it on the speakers and go about your day. Enjoy!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
You can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant (excepting Alice)...

I grew up in Berkshire County MA and made many a visit to Stockbridge, the location of the infamous church and eventually Alice's Restaurant. Arlo moved to Washington MA in early adulthood and was married on his beautiful piece of property. I lived about 15 miles down the road from his home.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Great song, Bama. Thank you and hope you and the family have a great day, a great meal, and a cold Iron City.
All but the Iron City today. They do not sell it here. Cannot remember the last time I had one. Bought some Guinness Stout Draft for the game tonight, but now the NFL moved it to Sunday. Enjoy your day and count your blessings my friend.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
In addition to listening to Alice's Restaurant each Thanksgiving, I have a second tradition. I watch the 2016 Final Four replays. Sure brightens the day and beats watching the NFL. I still get teary-eyed when Briana Pulido sinks THE shot!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom