A Tale of Two Cities | The Boneyard

A Tale of Two Cities

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Seemed like the film negative from Tuesday in Hartford.

Whaley and Martin go off. Marton's second half was really unexpected after first three halves against Butler.

Jax struggled. A bit.

Cole with almost no factor 2xcept the two early buckets in second half.

Hawkins nothing.

Gaff contributed???

Sanogo made FT's.

Goes to show overall depth but was there anyone who really played well both games or really stunk it up both games?

Reaction Score
Not sure I'd say he played bad tonight, but Akok didn't really contribute either game. Which is starting to become a recurring trend, he's been really streaky this year

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Not sure I'd say he played bad tonight, but Akok didn't really contribute either game. Which is starting to become a recurring trend, he's been really streaky this year

Probably the closest but he did get 22 minutes, 3 points, 2 boards and 3 blocks at XL. Tonight he was a full-on non-entity.

Reaction Score
I’d just like to point out that the Butler fans seem especially insufferable. I’d like to rank them just behind PeeCee as the worst BE fans. I’m sure we’re probably #1 in that category to the other ten teams but sorry for the ‘ships.

Reaction Score
I’d just like to point out that the Butler fans seem especially insufferable. I’d like to rank them just behind PeeCee as the worst BE fans. I’m sure we’re probably #1 in that category to the other ten teams but sorry for the ‘ships.
Hurley spent much of the first half jawing with the officials, particularly Doug Shows. On his way to the locker room at halftime, he reserved some words for Butler’s student section, yelling at a couple of vocal, taunting students.

“A lot of people yell,” Hurley said afterwards. “Fans yell at me on the road, and I guess maybe occasionally at home, I don’t think very often. When I’m walking out of the arena, you should not yell in my face. You shouldn’t yell things at me while I’m walking right past you. You should show a little bit of restraint. But there was no issue there. I think I might have told somebody to sit down, and ‘you’re not in my weight class.’”

Reaction Score
Hurley spent much of the first half jawing with the officials, particularly Doug Shows. On his way to the locker room at halftime, he reserved some words for Butler’s student section, yelling at a couple of vocal, taunting students.

“A lot of people yell,” Hurley said afterwards. “Fans yell at me on the road, and I guess maybe occasionally at home, I don’t think very often. When I’m walking out of the arena, you should not yell in my face. You shouldn’t yell things at me while I’m walking right past you. You should show a little bit of restraint. But there was no issue there. I think I might have told somebody to sit down, and ‘you’re not in my weight class.’”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom