A Sneak Peek At Dayton's Practice At Gampel | The Boneyard

A Sneak Peek At Dayton's Practice At Gampel

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Good program under tough circumstances. Whatever the issues with Jabir I wish him nothing but health, and I hope to see him coaching somewhere again soon.

Reaction Score
I had a pretty good chance of getting to the game tonight, but not any longer, and I don't even think I'll be able to watch it. Why do I not have a good feeling about tonight?

Reaction Score
I had a pretty good chance of getting to the game tonight, but not any longer, and I don't even think I'll be able to watch it. Why do I not have a good feeling about tonight?
Because it's going to be a great game and you're going to miss it. That's all. Keep the faith and Carry On! :D

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hey, they hurried by all the bling and history on the way to the gym! I don't like that.

Reaction Score
They look like a well coached team and it should be a great game tonight.

Reaction Score
I don't understand why coaches have the offense run drills against no defense when they have players just standing around. Can some of you coaching experts please enlighten me.

Reaction Score
If Dayton is tall but not too quick then i think that Natalie could have a real confidence booster game.After the LSU game she should want to come out with fire in her eyes.She seems to have the demeanor that she would want to erase her inner thoughts about her previous performance.Playing against the shorter,much quicker LSU folks was a tough assignment for her at this point.

Reaction Score
I'm obviously rooting for a solid UConn victory but look forward to watching Dayton forward #2 Jordan Wilmoth who has trained and rehabbed with my daughter for the past few years.............a .really great kid................hasn't seen much playing time as a freshman but I know that she is thrilled to be in Storrs for this game tonight..........

Reaction Score

Feelin better??

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I don't understand why coaches have the offense run drills against no defense when they have players just standing around. Can some of you coaching experts please enlighten me.
It is really just passing and shooting drills - they do it in practice all the time as well - three players running the court and weaving between each other while passing the ball - in the pregame, uconn often has the players play pretend defense as they are cycling through to go again on offense - it is like practicing shots or lay-ups. It is a little muscle memory and timing work with your teammates. It is not serious coaching time but can be a great warm-up routine, and the motions that they are running are based on their actual game cuts and sets, just without the defenders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom