A Small Measure Of Future Promise | The Boneyard

A Small Measure Of Future Promise

Reaction Score
What am I missing? Is there a link I can't find? I see the bluebird of happiness, and assume it's for Twitter, but it doesn't do anything.
This isn't the first time I've had this problem. I would be very grateful for any help.

Reaction Score
What am I missing? Is there a link I can't find? I see the bluebird of happiness, and assume it's for Twitter, but it doesn't do anything.
This isn't the first time I've had this problem. I would be very grateful for any help.
Try and refresh your screen.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

I had problems in Chrome but it worked in the IE Browser

Reaction Score

I just clicked on the bluebird, and it worked.

Reaction Score
Just became aware of these replies. I've been in Canada chasing the elusive Atlantic salmon, without internet access. Still no joy in Chrome, but no problem in Explorer.
Thanks to all who responded.

Reaction Score
And for no apparent reason, it's working fine in Chrome now. Sorry to have taken this thread so far off course. Miss Bueckers certainly is impressive.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
And for no apparent reason, it's working fine in Chrome now. Sorry to have taken this thread so far off course. Miss Bueckers certainly is impressive.
I enjoyed accompanying you on your peregrinations. And she is quite impressive.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
In most of Canada, Atlantic salmon is fly fishing only. Spey fishing? I have enough trouble trying to cast a single hand rod. I shudder to think of the difficulties to be encountered with a two-hander.
Tried it once fishing steelhead. It wasn't pretty. In any case, I envy you. Another item on my bucket list that won't get crossed off.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom