A Samuelson Holiday Tradition | The Boneyard

A Samuelson Holiday Tradition

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I would think at least 250 shots.
In the old days if any of the sisters missed a free throw in a game, high school or club, they had to shoot 50 free throw shots, per miss. Lou is dedicated to work out over the holidays, no rust for the game vs Baylor.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Motivation to be the best
+ Close, supportive family
+ Basketball laser focus
+ youngest of three basketball playing sisters
+ great coaching, beginning with Dad
+ 6'3"
= best player in WCBB

Those two are in that gym together because there is nowhere else they would rather be.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Many of us have raised and coached our kids who are involved in sports. There are few experiences in life that are more rewarding and nerve racking then watching your child compete. Few of us have ever had the experience of raising a player of Lou's ability and achievement. Jon Samuelson is fielding Lou's shots and passing the ball back to her, over and over again, as he's probably done a thousand times before, and I'm sure there's absolutely nothing in the world he would rather be doing over the Christmas holidays.

Last edited:

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Many of us have raised and coached our kids who are involved in sports. There are few experiences in life that are more rewarding and nerve racking then watching your child compete. Few of us have ever had the experience of raising a player of Lou's ability and achievement. Jon Samuelson is fielding Lou's shots and passing the ball back to her, over and over again, as he's probably done a thousand times before, and I'm sure there's absolutely nothing in the world he would rather be doing over the Christmas holidays.
Or any other day. Double like.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

and logistically cheaper. ;)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Wish I could shrink the image, but no.

1545858616356.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads