A Run for the Ages | The Boneyard

A Run for the Ages

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, I put on the CD last night with the full intention of only watching the run down of the Zona, Kentucky and Final, but quickly got sucked into the story of what leadership they had, and then the Wichita State game highlights at Maui came on, and there I was, sucked in for the whole hour.

It was such a dramatic season from start to finish, and there was a story line too outside the games, as the players bonded.

Reaction Score
"A Run for the Ages"

2011 Championship

One other thing I noticed. At the regional final out west, there were a ton of UConn fans there. One whole section was filled and you could see it at the celebration at the end of the game. The lack of fans, relatively, in the F4, probably has more to do with the difficulty of getting a ticket. Not a lack of fervor. As for the students, blame that on the AD at the time, because unlike other schools, UConn did very little to get the students to the game.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
My version of this DVD looks like crap. It is basically unwatchable. Looks like they took some YouTube clips at a low resolution and blew it up to fit a TV screen. I would love to have copy that is viewable. Does anyone else have this problem?

Why didnt they release this on Blue Ray?

Reaction Score
My version of this DVD looks like crap. It is basically unwatchable. Looks like they took some YouTube clips at a low resolution and blew it up to fit a TV screen. I would love to have copy that is viewable. Does anyone else have this problem?

Why didnt they release this on Blue Ray?

I watched it on my computer. It was crisp. But maybe blowing it up for TV would make it look crappy. That's how Youtube looks on my TV 99% of the time.

Reaction Score
So, I put on the CD last night with the full intention of only watching the run down of the Zona, Kentucky and Final, but quickly got sucked into the story of what leadership they had, and then the Wichita State game highlights at Maui came on, and there I was, sucked in for the whole hour.

It was such a dramatic season from start to finish, and there was a story line too outside the games, as the players bonded.

I don't know about you, upstater, but that dvd paled in comparison to 2004's Top Dogs. It was a huge disappointment to me after the brilliance that was Top Dogs.

Loved the team, however:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc