A Question | The Boneyard

A Question

Big Mick

The all knowing Mick
Reaction Score
Who is eligible to get an extra year of eligibility.

For example - Does Paige get this year plus 4 more.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
My understanding is that this season does not count toward your allotted eligibility years. It's a non-season season. So, yes, Paige and all other frosh could play 5 years. If someone knows differently, I'm sure they won't be shy.

Reaction Score
My understanding is that this season does not count toward your allotted eligibility years. It's a non-season season. So, yes, Paige and all other frosh could play 5 years. If someone knows differently, I'm sure they won't be shy.

That is correct. Playing this year has no effect on your eligibility. Everyone on the team could end up playing five years if the choose to and if UConn has the scholarships.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Gee, Evina could play two more years.

Probably not.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Anyone who is really good will not take the fifth year. They will pursue their dream of a pro career in the WNBA. The players who do take it will be the ones who are not good enough for the pros, and want to extend their dream of playing WCBB. This rule will cause some problems with new recruits and a lot of hard feelings for those who are not really that good. I wish them all luck, and I don't envy the coaches that have to make those decisions.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom